Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Fish is better than chicken.

Fish is of course a better and a much healthier option.

“A mistake is a crash-course in learning” – Billy Anderson

Fish is good for health but for every thing there is a limit.
During rainy seasons bird flu on chickens might harm to persons who consume this, neverthless am vegetarian so searching for vegetables which could make myself immunte to antibiotics. :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

http://mohanmekap.com/

Why fish is good for health? Fish is good for health because , fish contains Omega fatty acids. These fatty acids are antioxidants, which help greatly in strengthening the immune system.
But fish will stimulate more heat in the body. So its intake should be at a minimum amount.
But fish will stimulate more heat in the body. So its intake should be at a minimum amount.

No. It never happened with me though I consume fish regularly because I hail from coastal AP.
We will here take more vegetables than non-veg. Occasionally we will have that.
We will here take more vegetables than non-veg. Occasionally we will have that.

Vegetarianism is certainly ideal. This practice is also called Veganism, which is gaining ground all over the world now.
Yes sir. It will be helpful in keeping a person healthy and active.
A lot of people also think that a vegetarian diet is not a balanced diet. Vegetarian diets have a proportion of three macronutrients, which are complex carbohydrates, protein, and fat. Vegetarian food sources (plants) tend to be higher sources of most micronutrients. Another myth that needs to be clarified is the so-called lack of calcium among vegetarians. Many vegetables, especially green, leafy ones, have a good supply of calcium. The truth is that vegetarians suffer less from osteoporosis (a deficiency of calcium that leads to weak bones). -
http://www.ocoy.org/the-many-advantages-of-vegetarianism/
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.