Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Confession of a nonvegetarian: I eat nonveg ... honestly quite often :cheer: But try to eat everything in balance including veg and nonveg. Chicken and Fish are my favorite. But anything unclean is not acceptable. I of course would not want to have chicken because it would source me antibiotics. Yes, fish is something better for (what Rambabu rightly said) its nutrition values (omega-3 fatty acids). I have mutton only when it is home cooked. Could never trust restaurants on this.
I too am a non-vegetarian . A few years ago I turned to vegetarianism. Not fully. A selective vegetarianism , where the vegetables, fruits and pulses take the Lion's share. I reside in a coastal place.seafood is abundant here. I consume more fish than chicken and meat.
I was a strict non-vegetarian, still am, just that have minimized and limited the intake of chicken and meat and switched to becoming a fishitarian. Having seafood is an absolute delight, but can't have it regularly...so have to stick to veggies out of compulsion. Good habits habits have to be cultivated to set an example for my little one.

“A mistake is a crash-course in learning” – Billy Anderson

Confession of a nonvegetarian: I eat nonveg ... honestly quite often :cheer: But try to eat everything in balance including veg and nonveg. Chicken and Fish are my favorite. But anything unclean is not acceptable. I of course would not want to have chicken because it would source me antibiotics. Yes, fish is something better for (what Rambabu rightly said) its nutrition values (omega-3 fatty acids). I have mutton only when it is home cooked. Could never trust restaurants on this.

Actually fish is good for very cold weather whereas chicken is for whole year.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Chicken fed on domestic "Daana" (feed) is better than Broiler variety. But even the Desi chicken as we call it is not good if frequently consumed. But fish can be consumed all along the year. Even the nutrionists advise frequent use of Fish.
Thank you said by: Mousumi Ghosh
Several studies are confusing day by day. If one study tells it is good the next day another study will say it is not good. which one we should take?. I think taking which food is not affecting our health will not give any issue. If our body accept the food we can eat otherwise leave it.
Studies vary from time to time basing on lifestyle changes.moreover, these studies are based on authentic scientific experiments. How could they be confusing?
These days it is difficult to get 'desi' chicken ...broiler is easily available. But fish is available everywhere and fresh river water fish is good for health and better than red meat and chicken. But of course people have their own preferences and taste.

“A mistake is a crash-course in learning” – Billy Anderson

Thank you said by: Gulshan Kumar Ajmani
These days it is difficult to get 'desi' chicken ...broiler is easily available. But fish is available everywhere and fresh river water fish is good for health and better than red meat and chicken. But of course people have their own preferences and taste.

I consider myself lucky. Both Desi chicken and river fish are Abundantly available in Vizag.
Fish is better than chicken.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.