Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Generally, a house wife has more domestic works during morning hours. If her hubby is a morning person, he can be of immense help to her in sharing her Morning chores burden.

Indeed, and I cant have a better example here. (Shy!!!) I make the morning tea, every single day!
Morning walk is free from dust and din. Evening walk cannot be the same as Morning walk. Only for this reason you can call me as a Morning person.

I was a morning person, a disciplined person, used to work out in the gym and go for yoga classes but now even when I get up early I hardly get time. Only manage to go for evening walks sometimes.

“A mistake is a crash-course in learning” – Billy Anderson

Morning walk is free from dust and din. Evening walk cannot be the same as Morning walk. Only for this reason you can call me as a Morning person.

I was a morning person, a disciplined person, used to work out in the gym and go for yoga classes but now even when I get up early I hardly get time. Only manage to go for evening walks sometimes.

Yes you said, how your child birth forced you to change your old life style and adopt to a new life style. In my view that's a good thing you have done. When your child goes for sleep, you can do simple indoor stretching exercises.
Thank you said by: Mousumi Ghosh
Are you a morning person? Which part of the day do you find yourself most productive and energetic, is it morning, mid-morning, afternoon, evening or late evening?

Yes, you can call me a morning person as I become super active at 1 in the morning. I mostly do all my writing then.
During my education times, I always prefer to read more during one to three at it is the silent time, many a times it is the most productive times, but now the time changes with age.

http://mohanmekap.com/

Serenity and tranquility in the morning hours rejuvenates and invigorates which ultimately lead to Creativity in a big way.. This is the single most reason for my being a 'Morning person."
Ideally I too would love to wake up at 6 every morning , go for a walk etc etc..But I have to confess that after net came into my life I sit up late at night since I am busy during the day time , and as a result end up sleeping late which means I am unable to wake up before 7 in the morning ! :dry: :blink: , wish I could change my lifestyle....

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Ideally I too would love to wake up at 6 every morning , go for a walk etc etc..But I have to confess that after net came into my life I sit up late at night since I am busy during the day time , and as a result end up sleeping late which means I am unable to wake up before 7 in the morning ! :dry: :blink: , wish I could change my lifestyle....

Yes, I agree and many have experienced how Internet has changed their working hours and lifestyle. Well, morning hours are naturally good but I think as long as we are balanced in terms of work and life we could be active throughout the day. Good food, good sleep, good work out - together can ensure that we feel healthy.
Thank you said by: usha manohar

Yes, I agree and many have experienced how Internet has changed their working hours and lifestyle. Well, morning hours are naturally good but I think as long as we are balanced in terms of work and life we could be active all thought the day. Good food, good sleep, good work out - together can ensure that we feel healthy.

Absolutely ! Thats what counts really, when you look back on your day, you should be satisfied that you have made progress..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

I like to work at morning and evening hours. I feel fresh and energetic at that time.
Are you a morning person? Which part of the day do you find yourself most productive and energetic, is it morning, mid-morning, afternoon, evening or late evening?

Yes, you can call me a morning person as I become super active at 1 in the morning. I mostly do all my writing then.
During my education times, I always prefer to read more during one to three at it is the silent time, many a times it is the most productive times, but now the time changes with age.

Even...I used to do this..because i can stay up late..but can't wake up early...but during school days I had no choice but to get up early.

“A mistake is a crash-course in learning” – Billy Anderson

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.