Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I fall in the mid-morning and afternoon category. Though I am more attuned into doing things like writing at night, which is peaceful, less distracting, and calm.

But late night working may lead to inadequate sleep. If you can go to bed early, it's not difficult to get up early. Anyhow it all depends on one's preferences.

It is a long story...I was a morning person too, until my daughter was born. Time and habits go topsy-turvy having a baby around. So night time offers some amount of peaceful time. :)

I can understand. You had to adjust to the changing necessities. Great.

But, I know of some people, my former colleague(s) who used to deliberately waste time in socializing in the morning and afternoon and wait till everyone left office and then start their work and sit up late. Wonder how did these kind of people convince their managers.

Peculiarly, our managers mostly appreciate such people who stay late, thinking that the employee is epitome of sincerity .

It is sad..but true...waiting for the clock to strike 12 am and then these people send out the mail, giving an update that the given work has been accomplished. It is actually a cue that because they have worked till late evening, they can choose to come in late and so no body should question them.

“A mistake is a crash-course in learning” – Billy Anderson

I am an evening person although I have to get up early at 6:30 am and get my son ready for school, prepare his lunch etc. I am truly energetic and at my productive best in the late afternoons and evenings!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

I am an evening person although I have to get up early at 6:30 am and get my son ready for school, prepare his lunch etc. I am truly energetic and at my productive best in the late afternoons and evenings!

I like the fresh morning air and make a jogging and doing the work in till evening and come back and spent the full night time with my parents.

I like the fresh morning air and make a jogging and doing the work in till evening and come back and spent the full night time with my parents.

That's great! I used to be a morning person too ages ago, but then my evening and late night shifts for a long time, then my son came along etc. etc. has now turned my body clock all around!

I can understand your feelings. In which job we are working we should adopt that schedule. Since i am making early jogging this keeps me fresh in concentrating in my office work till evening. By sitting in front of computers and working all day give some tired and legs feels the pain. To avoid that pain daily i am jogging in the morning session. It makes me fit for the whole day.
I can understand your feelings. In which job we are working we should adopt that schedule. Since i am making early jogging this keeps me fresh in concentrating in my office work till evening. By sitting in front of computers and working all day give some tired and legs feels the pain. To avoid that pain daily i am jogging in the morning session. It makes me fit for the whole day.

True...for those who can, mornings need to be cashed in such wise manner. But for others like me, we just need to find the time when we are at out productive best and schedule our work accordingly!

True...for those who can, mornings need to be cashed in such wise manner. But for others like me, we just need to find the time when we are at out productive best and schedule our work accordingly!

Well said Kalyani, we need to find the best time as per our convenience and try to stay as productive as possible and make the most of the time we get.

Well said Kalyani, we need to find the best time as per our convenience and try to stay as productive as possible and make the most of the time we get.

Yes...it doesn't matter whether it is morning, noon or evening or even late night..we just need to determine when we can work the best! Of course, for our regular chores, we do have to work at other times as well, but for doing creative work, we can work best at times that suit us!

Yes...it doesn't matter whether it is morning, noon or evening or even late night..we just need to determine when we can work the best! Of course, for our regular chores, we do have to work at other times as well, but for doing creative work, we can work best at times that suit us!

Yeah..we need to wait for our creative juices to flow ..irrespective of the time.

Yeah..we need to wait for our creative juices to flow ..irrespective of the time.

As I said, It' up to us to find out our our Best possible way that suits us and act.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.