Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Are you a morning person? Which part of the day do you find yourself most productive and energetic, is it morning, mid-morning, afternoon, evening or late evening?
For writing I prefer six to eight, and in terms of professional work I prefer 12 to 3 pm and in the late evening I always feels sleepy and that is why less productivity in terms of works. :whistle: :whistle:

http://mohanmekap.com/

Are you a morning person? Which part of the day do you find yourself most productive and energetic, is it morning, mid-morning, afternoon, evening or late evening?
For writing I prefer six to eight, and in terms of professional work I prefer 12 to 3 pm and in the late evening I always feels sleepy and that is why less productivity in terms of works. :whistle: :whistle:

Yeah...late evenings are meant for relaxing and unwinding..but some of us prefer late evenings to write or do something creative.

“A mistake is a crash-course in learning” – Billy Anderson

Thank you said by: mohan manohar
Are you a morning person? Which part of the day do you find yourself most productive and energetic, is it morning, mid-morning, afternoon, evening or late evening?[/quote

Yes, you can call me a morning person as I become super active at 1 in the morning. I mostly do all my writing then.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Thank you said by: mohan manohar
Are you a morning person? Which part of the day do you find yourself most productive and energetic, is it morning, mid-morning, afternoon, evening or late evening?[/quote

Yes, you can call me a morning person as I become super active at 1 in the morning. I mostly do all my writing then.

You mean you prefer the solitude that the night offers to write and pen down your thoughts, fair enough.

Morning walk is free from dust and din. Evening walk cannot be the same as Morning walk. Only for this reason you can call me as a Morning person.

You mean you prefer the solitude that the night offers to write and pen down your thoughts, fair enough.

kind of, besides my wife does not keep telling me what to do and what not and also stops reading in newspaper and discussing news she hears on TV. She sleeps by then. :)

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Mornings are usually good as your body rests thoughtout the night, unless you work night shifts! I enjoy morning hours as I got out for my work outs. I used to be a early riser since my school days. My father used to wake me up for studies, althought I spent most of those morning doing some art and scribbing of my own choice he does not know about :P
Mornings are usually good as your body rests thoughtout the night, unless you work night shifts! I enjoy morning hours as I got out for my work outs. I used to be a early riser since my school days. My father used to wake me up for studies, althought I spent most of those morning doing some art and scribbing of my own choice he does not know about :P

It is after all a personal choice, although there are some official work that we need to get done with only in the morning and afternoon.

BTW, hope your father now knows about your little secret //I spent most of those morning doing some art and scribbing of my own choice// :)

It is after all a personal choice, although there are some official work that we need to get done with only in the morning and afternoon.

BTW, hope your father now knows about your little secret //I spent most of those morning doing some art and scribbing of my own choice// :)

Well, he would have mind had he known that time.. Yes he knows now. But I hope he is not unhappy with that anymore. :)
Generally, a house wife has more domestic works during morning hours. If her hubby is a morning person, he can be of immense help to her in sharing her Morning chores burden.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.