Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Are you a morning person? Which part of the day do you find yourself most productive and energetic, is it morning, mid-morning, afternoon, evening or late evening?

Yes, you can call me a morning person as I become super active at 1 in the morning. I mostly do all my writing then.
During my education times, I always prefer to read more during one to three at it is the silent time, many a times it is the most productive times, but now the time changes with age.

Even...I used to do this..because i can stay up late..but can't wake up early...but during school days I had no choice but to get up early.

Finding your niche time is all that counts."Pasand Apni Apni, Khayal Apna Apna."
I am not a morning person but I have to wake up early in the morning daily as have to go to office. But I am most productive in day time than being in night as I sleep early and wake p early at 5:45 Am. :)
I am not a morning person but I have to wake up early in the morning daily as have to go to office. But I am most productive in day time than being in night as I sleep early and wake p early at 5:45 Am. :)

That says you are a Morning person. For attending to the job assigned to you, you had to get up in the morning. This justifies that you are a morning person.

That says you are a Morning person. For attending to the job assigned to you, you had to get up in the morning. This justifies that you are a morning person.

No sir on Monday I don't get up early that shows that I am not a morning person. :laugh: :laugh:

No sir on Monday I don't get up early that shows that I am not a morning person. :laugh: :laugh:

Oh... I can understand. On your day off, you take the things easy. Cheers.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.