Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
In today's world makeup plays a major role in everybodies life. People spending more money and time on makeup. I think so. Whether it is necessary to spend this much?. share your views.

Women using makeup and spending money in cosmetics and jewelry is nothing new. In today's world companies are spending huge sums of money in advertising their products via television and other social media. So naturally we are more aware of these various brands and more susceptible in spending money given the choice and range of products now available in markets. So sometimes people tend to buy products that they don't even use or need and sometimes buying the wrong products which are even harmful for your skin.

Dressing and wearing make-up that is appropriate for an occasion is the best thing to do. But if one wears make-up each day..certainly it will create skin problems later on. Buying wrong products can do more damage instead it is better to use products which have stood the test of time.

“A mistake is a crash-course in learning” – Billy Anderson

In today's world makeup plays a major role in everybodies life. People spending more money and time on makeup. I think so. Whether it is necessary to spend this much?. share your views.

Women using makeup and spending money in cosmetics and jewelry is nothing new. In today's world companies are spending huge sums of money in advertising their products via television and other social media. So naturally we are more aware of these various brands and more susceptible in spending money given the choice and range of products now available in markets. So sometimes people tend to buy products that they don't even use or need and sometimes buying the wrong products which are even harmful for your skin.

Dressing and wearing make-up that is appropriate for an occasion is the best thing to do. But if one wears make-up each day..certainly it will create skin problems later on. Buying wrong products can do more damage instead it is better to use products which have stood the test of time.

Yes my advice is to always go for the natural glow of our skin rather than hiding it with artificial makeup. Makeup should be minimal which enhances the natural looks rather than hiding it.

I love writing and sharing ideas

Thank you said by: Mousumi Ghosh

Yes my advice is to always go for the natural glow of our skin rather than hiding it with artificial makeup. Makeup should be minimal which enhances the natural looks rather than hiding it.

When it comes to make up there is nothing like being natural. Beauty products in the market are loaded with hazardous toxins.

When it comes to make up there is nothing like being natural. Beauty products in the market are loaded with hazardous toxins.

Yes certainly and especially products which claim to give an instant glow to your face are most hazardous. They might give an instant glow but later on may do damage to your skin.

I love writing and sharing ideas

Yes certainly and especially products which claim to give an instant glow to your face are most hazardous. They might give an instant glow but later on may do damage to your skin.

True 'Instant glow. ' that glow stays for a few moments. In the next instant it disappears, robbing away your original beauty.
Natural herbs are there which will provide natural glow to skin. But people usually believe advertisement than the real ones.
Natural herbs are there which will provide natural glow to skin. But people usually believe advertisement than the real ones.

Such blind buyers who are influenced by Ads will lose their original beauty if they stop using these beauty products filled with toxins even for a day.
Turmeric, a natural cosmetic was used by 90% women in olden days to keep them beautiful. It was cheap and also healthy for skin. But now how many of them dare to use this turmeric. I fear almost it has become 0% used one.

Certainly, we should not fall prey to such cosmetic..in fact turmeric and other homemade ingredients can be used to get a glowing skins, which should be coupled with the correct diet. These people who use make-up fail to understand that natural beauty can be gained by taking the right diet and not mere application of cosmetics.

“A mistake is a crash-course in learning” – Billy Anderson

Turmeric, a natural cosmetic was used by 90% women in olden days to keep them beautiful. It was cheap and also healthy for skin. But now how many of them dare to use this turmeric. I fear almost it has become 0% used one.

Many Ayurvedic beauty products are being manufactured. And the attitude of the people towards Yurvedic products is on the rise. But a lot has to be done.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.