Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
AKP wrote:

That's true. And without being consistent I will not able to achieve it. Right now it looks really hard for me. Hope for the best in future. lol

Try. You are not going to lose anything by trying. Who knows you may succeed.

Lol.. That's what I am trying since two years. Actually I got success too, but again my schedule change due to some reason and now again lost my good habit. :(

ANDROIOS: http://androios-tweaks.blogspot.com
AKP wrote:

Lol.. That's what I am trying since two years. Actually I got success too, but again my schedule change due to some reason and now again lost my good habit. :(

Obviously you lack strong determination. It's Ok.

rambabu wrote:
baby angel wrote:
rambabu wrote:
baby angel wrote:
rambabu wrote:

Early to bed, early to rise is the healthy habit. Please refrain from your habit before severe damage is done to your health.

Sir actually I am an insomniac and because of work now it is turned into habit. I even consulted a doctor for suggesting me some medicines but he said at this age he can't suggest me any sleeping pills. I tried other options also like drinking hot milk, reading novels,watching movie etc but nothing works. This habit is from when I was in class 8th now 10 years have passed.

I too had this problem earlier. I could get rid of insomnia by meditation.

Ok sir. I will give a try to this solution also. Because of lack of sleeping I get headache every 3rd or 4th day.

Insomnia leads to restlessness, irrational anger and ultimately to depression. It has a drastic effect on your productivity.

Yes, I do have these problems. I get irritated with things very easily and then it turns my mood off and out of which an unwanted anger take birth and leave me sad and restless whole day. Sometimes I even feel worst as I want to sleep but I don't feel sleepy and I keep checking my phone how much time is left in morning.

a.s.
baby angel wrote:
rambabu wrote:
baby angel wrote:
rambabu wrote:
baby angel wrote:
rambabu wrote:

Early to bed, early to rise is the healthy habit. Please refrain from your habit before severe damage is done to your health.

Sir actually I am an insomniac and because of work now it is turned into habit. I even consulted a doctor for suggesting me some medicines but he said at this age he can't suggest me any sleeping pills. I tried other options also like drinking hot milk, reading novels,watching movie etc but nothing works. This habit is from when I was in class 8th now 10 years have passed.

I too had this problem earlier. I could get rid of insomnia by meditation.

Ok sir. I will give a try to this solution also. Because of lack of sleeping I get headache every 3rd or 4th day.

Insomnia leads to restlessness, irrational anger and ultimately to depression. It has a drastic effect on your productivity.

Yes, I do have these problems. I get irritated with things very easily and then it turns my mood off and out of which an unwanted anger take birth and leave me sad and restless whole day. Sometimes I even feel worst as I want to sleep but I don't feel sleepy and I keep checking my phone how much time is left in morning.

I assure you, meditation is the best and effective solution. You will not regret.

Thank you said by: baby angel
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.