Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

Yes its a good step. If i remember correctly some 2/3 years back the madras High court had said that a live in couple is as good as married with the same rights and obligations.

However I will add that it does not end adultery. Man is by nature a polygamous  being and thus adultery will remain.

Adultery is a different issue and as human beings one can curtail the trait if there is a sense of responsibility ...As the society progresses we need to progress as well not blame our indulgences on basic instincts, then there is no difference between animals and human beings who are supposed to be intelligent and use their brain for better things in life ..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Yes, Adulterous activities by men can be controlled to some extent. Men who indulge in adulterous relationships now think twice.

Its really welcome move by our Supreme Court, now one can't simply leave other partner for any reason. And this is going to be a great advantage for women mostly. I am not saying that our culture is the best or should be continue the same way but it is indeed far better than few other countries. If you look at few other countries, you will find that there are middle age woman, who are single with their kid and struggling to settle in their life or looking for life partner, why?. You will find that most of them were in live in relationship, had kids but got separated for some reasons. At least we have not reached up to that point, reason may be whatever. You may liked our culture, you may not and it is totally individual choice but you can't ignore its positive impact on our society.

Regards

Jeets

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.