Christians are the biggest religious community. Still there are some facts very less known about christianity. The early Christians were badly harassed and even killed for their faith. In olden times, people believed in many gods. So the Christians were considered ven 'atheist' as they believed only in one God.

https://in.news.yahoo.com/5-things-you-probably-didn-t-know-about-christianity-071131658.html

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

A good link. Christians suffered a lot for centuries.

Christianity is persecuted in at least 50 countries including North Korea, China, Maldives, Myanmar and Central African Republic.

There are many instances of ancient Rome where they tried to override older religion and ultimately succeeded in doing this and similar cases of Islam where Egypt forget how they have done mummies, 

http://mohanmekap.com/

All civilizations rose from barbarism and violence and almost all religions have had to withstand the tyranny of past rulers.Probably Hinduism being the oldest religion has not seen such upsurge except the caste wars which go on till today...Catholic faith too was ridden with violence and severe blind belief , so a section protested against this and Protestant became another sect of Chrstianity. Now there are many different sects that dont see eye to eye with each other ..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Thank you said by: Gulshan Kumar Ajmani

Perhaps out of consistence persecution for centuries Christianity has took the shape as we are seeing it today.

wel, even I do agree Christians suffered a lot earlier, by reading the information given in the link mentioned above and some of the movies which i watched and some stories i heard.

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

Another amazing thing i came to know from this link article is

More people go to church on a Sunday in China than in the whole of Europe.

Christians also persecuted and tortured before killing those who were no christuans especially during the inquisition

rambabu wrote:

No surprising, population of Chins is 4 times Europe

MG Singh wrote:
rambabu wrote:

May be. It's an unknown fact which  knew only through this article.

MG Singh wrote:
rambabu wrote:

Yes that's true, in fact now there are more Christians in China than Buddhists ...This is something that has happened recently after communism started started getting diluted ...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.