The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

I agree. It's a question of personal choice. My personal opinion is Bahubali is hailed for its Special effects.Special effects are needed. But Special effects is not the ONLY aspect in the movie craft to make a movie SPECIAL.

usha manohar wrote:
Manoj Kumar Lamba wrote:

This is the first big hit without hurting any religion. No one has opposed any facts, any scenes in this movie.

It is a movie about bravery and heroism where religion has no role to play although it is the story of a Hindu King...People would be watching it for the sake of its special effects more than anything else !

I watched the trailer of Bahubali and it seems like the magnificent sets, exotic locations and special effects are the only plus points in it. I do not really know the storyline yet, but the acting department is nothing much to speak about. But better Bahubali a hit than Salman's yet another third class movie Bajrangi Bhaijan with his silly dance numbers!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Yes Kalyani. Someone said aptly that the real hero of Bahubali is its special effects. Story is not a very special story. A usual Bollywood usual Masala.

Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:
usha manohar wrote:
Manoj Kumar Lamba wrote:

This is the first big hit without hurting any religion. No one has opposed any facts, any scenes in this movie.

It is a movie about bravery and heroism where religion has no role to play although it is the story of a Hindu King...People would be watching it for the sake of its special effects more than anything else !

I watched the trailer of Bahubali and it seems like the magnificent sets, exotic locations and special effects are the only plus points in it. I do not really know the storyline yet, but the acting department is nothing much to speak about. But better Bahubali a hit than Salman's yet another third class movie Bajrangi Bhaijan with his silly dance numbers!

I agree that in a film like Bahubali story is not important but the treatment and that's why I would like to watch...I hardly watch any films these days but this one I want to see on the big screen. Since it is historical film, more a swashbuckler , thanfully we may not have to sit through those stupid modern day item numbers or dances..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Much of the credit for Bahubali's success goes to director Raja mouli's business strategy. More propaganda more Buzz and more craze.

Both films are expected to smash box office records. One because of its fantastic special effects and the other for its heart warmimng story, even if silly dances are there or not. 

I agree both are expected to smash box office records. But it doesn't say anything about "Super specialties. Br cause Box office record smashers were there and will be there.

rambabu wrote:

I agree both are expected to smash box office records. But it doesn't say anything about "Super specialties. Br cause Box office record smashers were there and will be there.It is not the end of Special effects era. As the time passes with the advent of new technologies these box office smashers will go in to oblivion and a new box office smasher appear on the scene may be every next day. .

Audiences appreciate good stories, good acting, good special effects and good music. Technology helps to enhance the appeal of these qualities to newer levels.

I agree. Bahubali is fully loaded with latest special effects. There ends the matter. The story is an usual predictable story . . In the latter part of the movie the movement of the movie was sluggish. It is the sum total of all the elements in Movie craft that makes a movie great. Only one aspect "Special effects " will not make a movie great..

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.