Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
rambabu wrote:

By all means,Hitler will be looked as a great saint after 100 years. If we meet in this site after 100 years definitely I will change my opinion. But for now Hitler remains as a Monster.

Ha ha ! I really like this. We need humor in a tense discussion. Personally i admire some of Hitlers military campaigns. His defeat of France in 40 days and conquest of Norway by landing troops at 5 places despite non approval by German generals shows his genius as a strategist. For long the west denied his military capabilty , but now many like Liddle Hart are conceding he did have a military brain and had studied principles of war.  

Hitler, no doubt has some merits. I agree.Having a Military brain may be useful in certain conditions. A country is a place where humans live. This is where Hitler failed miserably especially over the domains which were conquered by Germany. The Humans living over there were simply subjected to tortures, making the entire world bend down its head with shame and disgrace.

Hitler did not rule alone, but had a group of like ( evil) minded men who advised him and gave him support and strength to carry out his mission of wiping out Jews and their supporters...Joseph Gobbels was his propaganda minister who wrote all those famous speeches of his which held the German public mesmerised.Then there were others like Rudolf Hess, Herman Goring,Henrich Himmler who were all equally responsible ..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

MG Singh wrote:
rambabu wrote:

By all means,Hitler will be looked as a great saint after 100 years. If we meet in this site after 100 years definitely I will change my opinion. But for now Hitler remains as a Monster.

Ha ha ! I really like this. We need humor in a tense discussion. Personally i admire some of Hitlers military campaigns. His defeat of France in 40 days and conquest of Norway by landing troops at 5 places despite non approval by German generals shows his genius as a strategist. For long the west denied his military capabilty , but now many like Liddle Hart are conceding he did have a military brain and had studied principles of war.  

The tyrants like Hitler are more dangerous when they are efficient.  They are like vemonous snakes. Nobody fears poisonless toothless snakes.  So being good planner, military minded, efficient etc are not desirable with fascists.   

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Gulshan Kumar Ajmani wrote:
MG Singh wrote:
rambabu wrote:

The tyrants like Hitler are more dangerous when they are efficient.  They are like vemonous snakes. Nobody fears poisonless toothless snakes.  So being good planner, military minded, efficient etc are not desirable with fascists.   

Good planning, expertise in military strategies of Hitler were used to create Holocaust ? Sounds funny. It is a very common word used by all sinners, monsters and demons to defend their monstrous activities.

Even a thief and a murderer needs to plan meticulously to carry out his/her crime...I read somewhere that a perfect murder is one which took place o the spur of the moment and the murderer never got caught ...Hitler was a mad man and thought he was above everyone and everything ...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

planning and meticulous strategy are the views of  Hitler sympathizers. If it is so, why Hitler met with a death which made the entire world heave a sigh of relief ? The fact is No dictator in History escaped from dying a dog's death.

Hitler was an evil genius who can not be seen favorably by any right minded persons.

I agree with you Vijay.Any virtue is hailed. A genius is equally adored. But never an evil genius.

rambabu wrote:

planning and meticulous strategy are the views of  Hitler sympathizers. If it is so, why Hitler met with a death which made the entire world heave a sigh of relief ? The fact is No dictator in History escaped from dying a dog's death.

Well, not many died a dog's death. Many went into exile to countries that granted them asylum and lived a life of luxury until they died peacefully. Thankfully, at least some got the death they deserved such as Saddam Hussein.

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.