Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Gulshan Kumar Ajmani wrote:
usha manohar wrote:

The Swastika of Nazis is slightly turned the other way round to what is used by us ... Surprisingly, there is quite a large number of Germans and Muslims feel that what Hitler did was right.Among muslims it is because of their enmity and hatred for Jews ...

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Swastika

It is underestandable that blind enmity with Jews leads many to support Hitler. It is also natural that there may be many Germans who would be sharing Hitler's thoughts.  But it can be said without fear of contradiction that all those who truly love humanity and cherish equality, justice and fair play will never support Nazi/ Fascism.   

True...but for most Germans, Hitler and Nazi regime is nothing but a matter of great shame to their country and stain that will remain forever. Those who share is thoughts are extremely few.

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Thank you said by: Gulshan Kumar Ajmani

I guess IS is something similar to what Hitler was and probably even more barbaric and violent ...If they are not stopped soon , there will be another holocaust similar to that under Hitler and Nazis..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Thank you said by: Kalyani Nandurkar

IS Is spreading its tentacles fast and silently. The holocaust in Syria and elsewhere are bearing the brunt of IS barbarism. Recently i read that Is has killed even children also. These barbaric acts are bound to come to an end sooner or later like Nazism.

Most of the Nazi leaders fled to South America, places like Brazil and Argentina and built a financial business empire there... many of them were traced and had to face trial for their crimes although it was too little too late because of lack of evidence . Now more evidence is coming out of the crimes conducted.. Remains of victims of Nazi brutality in the name of experiments have been found in France ..

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/world/europe/Remains-of-victims-of-Nazi-experiments-found-in-France/articleshow/48157051.cms?utm_source=facebook.com&utm_medium=referral&utm_campaign=TOI

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

The Indian leader bala sahib Thackeray was a admirer of Hitler and  stated it many times.  He was a staunch Hindu leader.

MG Singh wrote:

The Indian leader bala sahib Thackeray was a admirer of Hitler and  stated it many times.  He was a staunch Hindu leader.

I guess some of our past leaders a\had a warped sense of reality which led them to make such irresponsible statements...

Balasaheb Thackery is well known for his dual talk. He used to prattle through his own News paper "Samna". In general no one took his idiotic talk except his own henchmen.
rambabu wrote:Balasaheb Thackery is well known for his dual talk. He used to prattle through his own News paper "Samna". In general no one took his idiotic talk except his own henchmen.
Bala sahib had his own ethos. He was a leader who had a hold in Mahsashtra. In 1992 when Dawood engineered the bombing and riots he was the support for all Hindus. Even in 1984 when orders were passed to kill Sikhs he ensured that not a single Sikh was killed in Mumbai. He had his faults but he was the militant face of Hindus. Sometimes such people are required.

usha manohar wrote:
MG Singh wrote:

I guess some of our past leaders a\had a warped sense of reality which led them to make such irresponsible statements...

There are many Indians who admired Hitler, our great leader Subhas Bose was one of them

If Subhas Bose or Bal Thackery admire, Hitler Hitler will not become a saint. Those leaders who admire Hitler are entitled to have their personal opinions.The entire world admitted without an iota of hesitation that Hitler is a Monster.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.