Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
MG Singh wrote:
usha manohar wrote:
MG Singh wrote:

The Indian leader bala sahib Thackeray was a admirer of Hitler and  stated it many times.  He was a staunch Hindu leader.

I guess some of our past leaders a\had a warped sense of reality which led them to make such irresponsible statements...

There are many Indians who admired Hitler, our great leader Subhas Bose was one of them

Exactly why? one wonders , is it his command over his people or his brutality ? I find it hard to believe that any sane , balanced person can ever admire Hitler !

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Hitler admires are advised to get treated in a mental asylum. Such people are dangerous to the society.This Hitler admiring clan should be uprooted.

Nazi salute was made illegal on pressure from Western powers and Russia. I wonder if you are aware that the " goose step" march used by German army was also made illegal But Germany reintroduced this march in German army in 2005. Even Russia has introduced it in their army. So nothing is permanent.

I hope people are aware that in 1815, Napoleon was most hated man in Europe. Yet now he is recognised as a great French patriot. Who knows bow the German people will look at Hitler another 100 years down the line. There is no doubt he led German army to some magnificant victories.  Maybe the Nazi salute like the goose step may make a comeback.

So, you are saying with time Demons become saints? Goose salute may come back. But Hitler's Monstrosity will remain forever.
usha manohar wrote:
MG Singh wrote:
usha manohar wrote:
MG Singh wrote:

The Indian leader bala sahib Thackeray was a admirer of Hitler and  stated it many times.  He was a staunch Hindu leader.

I guess some of our past leaders a\had a warped sense of reality which led them to make such irresponsible statements...

There are many Indians who admired Hitler, our great leader Subhas Bose was one of them

Exactly why? one wonders , is it his command over his people or his brutality ? I find it hard to believe that any sane , balanced person can ever admire Hitler !

Even though he was a great monster and a total disgrace to humanity, he still had certain qualities that attracted people to him like flies, one being his great power of oration. When Germany was defeated and disgraced in WW-I, it was Hitler who gave them hope and a way out of their humiliation. Blame it on human nature to want to avenge people who humiliated and insulted you. He showed them that with his might, they could easily humble the Western world that had humiliated Germany, They did not have any idea that he would later turn into such a big monster.

As for Netaji liking Hitler, we need to remember that all he had in mind, freedom for our country, by hook or by crook. So naturally, any enemy of the British was considered our friend by him.

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:
usha manohar wrote:
MG Singh wrote:
usha manohar wrote:
MG Singh wrote:

Even though he was a great monster and a total disgrace to humanity, he still had certain qualities that attracted people to him like flies, one being his great power of oration. When Germany was defeated and disgraced in WW-I, it was Hitler who gave them hope and a way out of their humiliation. Blame it on human nature to want to avenge people who humiliated and insulted you. He showed them that with his might, they could easily humble the Western world that had humiliated Germany, They did not have any idea that he would later turn into such a big monster.

As for Netaji liking Hitler, we need to remember that all he had in mind, freedom for our country, by hook or by crook. So naturally, any enemy of the British was considered our friend by him.

Probably that, but does not seem right ... Evil is evil no matter what . I remember one of Hitlers famous quotes How fortunate for governments that the people they administer don't think.

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Thank you said by: Kalyani Nandurkar

Hitler was against the minority Jews and held them responsible for the economic disaster of Germany after WWI. He also made tall promises of turning around Germany. Rest is history. Naturally Nazi salute s a reminder of that horrible person and his acts and is rightly banned. Netaji was wrong in approaching Hitler .

Thank you said by: Kalyani Nandurkar
Though not for anything Hitler's Concentration camps are well etched on the hearts of the people all over the world for all wrong reasons. This impact will remain forever. Even if some supporters of Hitler are there, and say Hail Hitler. History will not.
rambabu wrote:So, you are saying with time Demons become saints? Goose salute may come back. But Hitler's Monstrosity will remain forever.

@Rambabu. Yes ! Many examples from history are available. Timur lang killed 5% of world population but he is considered great in central Asia. Akbar killed thousands of Hindus at Chittor and Panipat and made a pyramid of their skulls. Yet he is Great.. Napoleon killed the entire Negro population of Haiti or Antigua and was most hated man . He is now great. 

We fo not know how people will look at Hitler a hundred years from now.

By all means,Hitler will be looked as a great saint after 100 years. If we meet in this site after 100 years definitely I will change my opinion. But for now Hitler remains as a Monster.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.