Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:
usha manohar wrote:
Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:
usha manohar wrote:
MG Singh wrote:
usha manohar wrote:

Germany where it all began has a sizeable number of neo Nazis and the number apparently is growing which worries the moderates  .. Similarly there is an American Nazi party and of course in almost all European countries like Belgium, France and Switzerland ..

http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/news/uk-world-news/modern-nazi-supporters-celebrate-birthday-1293120

The dislike for Hitler is mainly from the western powers and Russia.   Many people admire Hitler. He was also a great leader of an army and  in due course will be bracketed with great soldiers. We must accept facts. Just talking of Monster. etc has no relevance. Look at in a dispassionate way . He formed the India Legion like the INA to free India. He supported Bose.. We Indian should not forget that

You need to give the devil his due ...No doubt that he had some qualities that indeed helped him become what he was.If he had used them differently we would probably have seen a great leader who would have been lauded by everyone..

True....Also I personally feel that a monster is a monster, call him by any other name or praise any of his qualities, it does not change the fact that he caused deaths of millions of living human beings including babies, children, women, and had horrific experiments conducted on them in the name of science. There simply is no excuse or justification to explain any of his actions!

I agree Kalyani, that is the view of great many people but there as many people out there who feel that he did what he had to do and still adore and follow his party , in fact from what I have been reading and perceiving from my talks with people in Germany, Switzerland etc, the number is steadily growing.It is not just the neo Nazis, even the commoners feel a certain empathy for him...According to one person that I spoke to - how are Jews any better, the way they are butchering the Arabs in Palestine ? the world still symapthises with them and gives support..

I think the people who are showing empathy for HItler and his regime are the ones who may not have been affected directly by his actions. We need to know the age group of his so-called empathizers to understand what kind of mentality is at work here. I am 100% certain that people of an earlier generation can never never empathize with Hitler, Germans or otherwise. As far as the question of Arab persecution by Jews is concerned, they are only giving back to the Arab world what they have got in return throughout all these centuries.

Personally I have absolutely no sympathy or empathy or any positive feeling about Hitler and his regime since we all know what he did to people and children without any feeling of mercy...But,in Germany and other European it is the older and the younger generations alike who identify with him and feel that although he did commit excesses, he was forced to do so ...Of course this logic beats me !

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

usha manohar wrote:
Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:
usha manohar wrote:
Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:
usha manohar wrote:
MG Singh wrote:
usha manohar wrote:

Germany where it all began has a sizeable number of neo Nazis and the number apparently is growing which worries the moderates  .. Similarly there is an American Nazi party and of course in almost all European countries like Belgium, France and Switzerland ..

http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/news/uk-world-news/modern-nazi-supporters-celebrate-birthday-1293120

The dislike for Hitler is mainly from the western powers and Russia.   Many people admire Hitler. He was also a great leader of an army and  in due course will be bracketed with great soldiers. We must accept facts. Just talking of Monster. etc has no relevance. Look at in a dispassionate way . He formed the India Legion like the INA to free India. He supported Bose.. We Indian should not forget that

You need to give the devil his due ...No doubt that he had some qualities that indeed helped him become what he was.If he had used them differently we would probably have seen a great leader who would have been lauded by everyone..

True....Also I personally feel that a monster is a monster, call him by any other name or praise any of his qualities, it does not change the fact that he caused deaths of millions of living human beings including babies, children, women, and had horrific experiments conducted on them in the name of science. There simply is no excuse or justification to explain any of his actions!

I agree Kalyani, that is the view of great many people but there as many people out there who feel that he did what he had to do and still adore and follow his party , in fact from what I have been reading and perceiving from my talks with people in Germany, Switzerland etc, the number is steadily growing.It is not just the neo Nazis, even the commoners feel a certain empathy for him...According to one person that I spoke to - how are Jews any better, the way they are butchering the Arabs in Palestine ? the world still symapthises with them and gives support..

I think the people who are showing empathy for HItler and his regime are the ones who may not have been affected directly by his actions. We need to know the age group of his so-called empathizers to understand what kind of mentality is at work here. I am 100% certain that people of an earlier generation can never never empathize with Hitler, Germans or otherwise. As far as the question of Arab persecution by Jews is concerned, they are only giving back to the Arab world what they have got in return throughout all these centuries.

Personally I have absolutely no sympathy or empathy or any positive feeling about Hitler and his regime since we all know what he did to people and children without any feeling of mercy...But,in Germany and other European it is the older and the younger generations alike who identify with him and feel that although he did commit excesses, he was forced to do so ...Of course this logic beats me !

Yes, it is totally hard to imagine the logic behind such feelings. I was born decades after the holocaust, thousands of miles away from it all and never been affected directly or indirectly and yet, I have cried so many times just reading about it. How can people have any positive feelings for such person? I guess,  that, with time the perspective of looking at incidents or people simply changes, no matter how monstrous it may be in magnitude or nature!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

I agree with time perspective of the things may change. Yesterday's myth may become a naked truth today. But I'm of the opinion Views about Hitler and his good qualities will not change. If opinion about Hitler's good deeds change after some time  i will be the first one to rejoice and celebrate.

Hitler was a terminator who caused untold misery to millions of people all over the world. Thousands of Indian soldiers also died because of his misadventures.How can anyone harbour positive feelings about such meglomaniac is beyond my limited understanding.

I agree with you Vjay. Supporting Hitler after seeing his inhuman activities and the dreaded holocaust is an act that indicates the supporters of Hitler lack sanity..

Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:
usha manohar wrote:
Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:
usha manohar wrote:
Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:
usha manohar wrote:
MG Singh wrote:
usha manohar wrote:

Yes, it is totally hard to imagine the logic behind such feelings. I was born decades after the holocaust, thousands of miles away from it all and never been affected directly or indirectly and yet, I have cried so many times just reading about it. How can people have any positive feelings for such person? I guess,  that, with time the perspective of looking at incidents or people simply changes, no matter how monstrous it may be in magnitude or nature!

Very true Kalyani ! I guess time changes the very perspective of an issue and you tend to view it differently although certain things cannot be done so...In Japan people still feel very emotional about the bombings and are bitterly against America but the governments are on the best of terms...Hitlers was a unique case and I sincerely wish we never have another like him...

Some German old timers say that the pictures shown of the camps were exaggerated and were the propaganda of the west since who would take those pictures, certainly not the nazis ? 

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.