Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
bhuyali saroj wrote:

i think that one of the main factor of increment in Muslim population in INDIA is their custom which tells them that they can marry more than one women even if the first wife is alive. And because of these custom many HINDUS are changing their community, casts and every possibility which will make them Muslim 

With due respect sir, then why are more Hindu women converting to Muslims religion for? The Muslim law does not permit them to marry more than one man at the same time. But if you ask me I have one reasonable answer for my humble opinion I have posted here.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

In fact according to the Census reports every other religion , be it Christianity, Buddhism, Sikhism or Jainism including Hinduism has seen a dip in the numbers except Islam , which has seen a rise !

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

That is the point. That's why somebody pointed out aptly and questioned, " What would happen if Muslim Population touches 51 % ? Where would Hindus of India run ? A point to pondered.

The statistical figures can be convenient tools for propagandist and effective ones to see a problem in

a broder perspective to solve it. What does it reflect? It starkly reflects a nation's abysmal failure to deal with a grave problem of spiral growth in population which is basically nullifying all our efforts to present ourselves as a civilized nation. Remember China is eight times bigger than us in terms of geographical spread,yet it has felt the momentous need to pursue a no-sense,ruthless ,uniform policy and compare it with that of our own.You need not be extraordinarily

sagacious to know where lies the rub!

Thank you said by: Gulshan Kumar Ajmani

@ Chinmoy, one can see that the population rate has come down among Hindus and in fact all other minority groups except Muslims which shows that they are stabilising..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

@Usha Noted your points! But it also tells you the other side of the story which is how this community has been kept in Cimmerian darkness of backwardness by the leading lights of this community joining an unholy alliance with our pseudo-secularists, need I name them!!
chinmoymukherjee wrote:@Usha Noted your points! But it also tells you the other side of the story which is how this community has been kept in Cimmerian darkness of backwardness by the leading lights of this community joining an unholy alliance with our pseudo-secularists, need I name them!!
 Chinmoy,... there is no need to name our pseudo secularists. What is the need of a mirror to see how your bracelet looks ? They are a well known lot.

chinmoymukherjee wrote:@Usha Noted your points! But it also tells you the other side of the story which is how this community has been kept in Cimmerian darkness of backwardness by the leading lights of this community joining an unholy alliance with our pseudo-secularists, need I name them!!

I wonder what their agenda is given the fact that the community itself is now divided between so many so called secular parties and keeping them at a certain level will only backfire since you only help in making roadways to groups like ISIS who thrive on minds that are backward and unable to think for themselves...

@Suni51 is not right when he says that the count was done in 2011 to please a certain community. Census is done every 10 years and the next one will be due in 2021. Economically stringer communities have lower birth rates and this is observed in all affluent countries. Hindus being relatively economically better off than Muslims have lower birth rate than Muslims. But you should also note that compared to previous census birth rate of Muslims has also fallen because within their community also more sections are  becoming economically well off and it is reflecting in their lower birth rates. In next census 10 years hence their will be more drop in birth rates in both communities. It is a worlwide trend. Trying to abuse a religion because they have a higher birth rate is showing a disregard for facts and  global trends and shows a naked kind of bias. 

Thank you said by: Gulshan Kumar Ajmani
vijay wrote:

@Suni51 is not right when he says that the count was done in 2011 to please a certain community. Census is done every 10 years and the next one will be due in 2021. Economically stringer communities have lower birth rates and this is observed in all affluent countries. Hindus being relatively economically better off than Muslims have lower birth rate than Muslims. But you should also note that compared to previous census birth rate of Muslims has also fallen because within their community also more sections are  becoming economically well off and it is reflecting in their lower birth rates. In next census 10 years hence their will be more drop in birth rates in both communities. It is a worlwide trend. Trying to abuse a religion because they have a higher birth rate is showing a disregard for facts and  global trends and shows a naked kind of bias. 

I agree census is a regular feature but in 2011 it was associated with giving reservation to minorities based on their population (with added questions). If that was not true why was it held back for so long. As far the rate of birth going down of a certain section of society let's look at it this way, the overall percentage is going up and that's what matters at the end of any survey. 

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.