The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

This issue of a smart phone will die soon. The couple have made a tidy sum and now it will be bye bye. 

The cheapest smartphone is from China and retails at rs 2800. Obviously there is a catch here. The couple may supply a few phones, but aim was to make money. They collected 78 lakh. Just keep a watch, you won't hear of this phone in another2 months

rambabu wrote:
Babu saroj wrote:
rambabu wrote:

No it's not a fraud company. This Smartphone  has supplied to many of those users who registered in the first batch. As the response was overwhelming, the Smartphone manufacturers are are releasing their product phase wise.

how you know sir that the company had supplied to the people who registered in the first batch, have you heard or seen.

My friend who lives in Hyderabad. He received his Smartphone said. He had registered in the first batch. By the by, how you can say that the Smartphone is fraud? Have you registered your name in the first batch ?

No, but one of my friend who is my neighbour, he was a registered member of the first batch and he still didn't got the phone in his hand. 

bhuyali saroj

Babu saroj wrote:
rambabu wrote:
Babu saroj wrote:
rambabu wrote:

No it's not a fraud company. This Smartphone  has supplied to many of those users who registered in the first batch. As the response was overwhelming, the Smartphone manufacturers are are releasing their product phase wise.

how you know sir that the company had supplied to the people who registered in the first batch, have you heard or seen.

My friend who lives in Hyderabad. He received his Smartphone said. He had registered in the first batch. By the by, how you can say that the Smartphone is fraud? Have you registered your name in the first batch ?

No, but one of my friend who is my neighbour, he was a registered member of the first batch and he still didn't got the phone in his hand. 

It is early to declare it a fraud, we must be wait and watch.

It is not fraud, soon your friend will receive because one of my relative received iit seems. by iii dont know complete details of it. but i got the news that he got it

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

sarala wrote:

It is not fraud, soon your friend will receive because one of my relative received iit seems. by iii dont know complete details of it. but i got the news that he got it

Yes. All those who registered their names online will get the Smartphones. In phases. The Manufacturers said in a press statement that Smartphones will take time because of overwhelming response which they did not expect.

You are committing the same Mistake. The given link will not work until it is activated

Press "Enter" after giving the link

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.