The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Gulshan Kumar Ajmani wrote:
vijay wrote:

Another approach is why worry so much about taking a risk for only Rs 251/- 

The risk for a purchaser is just Rs. 251/-. But the company will gather very high amount.  They are not likely to face litigation or strong protests from individual customers. So their risk of facing disappointed customers is also small.  We need to not only look in the manufacturing cost but also the manufacturing capacity available in the factory of the company. It seems that they are just fooling.

What you write may be right but why government is supporting this project. Today I read that father of owner of this company is still running a tiny shop of grocery at Shamli village near Delhi. How this person manage all these, it is question. 

usha manohar wrote:

Once the euphoria dies down I definitely would like to buy one and see for myself whether it is a hoax or good enough to use...For that price one can afford to take some risks !!

Most likely it may not happen as i am sure it's a fraud scheme.

MG Singh wrote:
usha manohar wrote:

Once the euphoria dies down I definitely would like to buy one and see for myself whether it is a hoax or good enough to use...For that price one can afford to take some risks !!

Most likely it may not happen as i am sure it's a fraud scheme.

Why all these doubts ? Simply because the Smartphone is coming for a throwaway price ? Now the product is available in the market. It doesn't take a fortune to buy it and test it. What's Rs. 251 in these days ? A pittance.

rambabu wrote:

Now the product is in the market. Test for yourself. 

Sir have you seen . do you test it yourself.

bhuyali saroj

Babu saroj wrote:
rambabu wrote:

Why do you bother about others. You are going to use it and you will check. I have a Smartphone already. I don't need another. Check from your Dealer.

Booking is closed. Money is collected. Advice is free. Wait for the fun. Smartmoves..

rambabu wrote:
Babu saroj wrote:
rambabu wrote:

Why do you bother about others. You are going to use it and you will check. I have a Smartphone already. I don't need another. Check from your Dealer.

If it available in market before closing of booking, than what is need of advance booking.

The people of India cannot wait to run this smartphone by their own 

bhuyali saroj

Why, people of India cannot run this Smartphone ? Can foreigners run ?

anil wrote:
rambabu wrote:
Babu saroj wrote:
rambabu wrote:

If it available in market before closing of booking, than what is need of advance booking.

Compared to the Bookings, the Smartphones supplied in the first phase are very less.  In phase wise, the remaining phones will be supplied. That's why the bookings stopped.

According to latest news, Mohit Goel confirmed that Smartphone Freedom 251 will be supplied by all means. Goel further added that on Feb 18, Ringing bells registered 7 crores Registrations. In the first phase only 25 lakh registration are approved. The income received from the online buyers will be kept in a separate account and the organization collects that income only after the delivery of Freedom 251.

He added on every phone the organization earns a profit of  Rs. 31

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.