Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

Now it is question before court that a female who's actual age is 38 years. But she is unsound mind, development of her brain is equal to a child of 8 years. Some one raped her. Now she is adult or juvenile?

anil wrote:

Now it is question before court that a female who's actual age is 38 years. But she is unsound mind, development of her brain is equal to a child of 8 years. Some one raped her. Now she is adult or juvenile?

Even though this woman is adult according to the age, she is not in a sane state of mind to understand between right or wrong. Person who took advantage of her should be punished, it doesn't matter she whether she is an adult or juvenile, but  she is surely a victim.

Bajirao wrote:
anil wrote:

Even though this woman is adult according to the age, she is not in a sane state of mind to understand between right or wrong. Person who took advantage of her should be punished, it doesn't matter she whether she is an adult or juvenile, but  she is surely a victim.

Very true, it is not the age of the victim that matters but the kind of outrage committed when it was quite evident that she was totally helpless, that is what makes the crime worse. 

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Well, Shampa Sadhya, Juvenile criminals have become more, I do agree. In every crime one person is juvenile. I heard in nirbya Delhi case also there is one juvenile and the court left that person it seems. this is the shamelessness of our government and constitution. What i feel is, ok court or government thinks about juvenile future. But they can take them to prison and punish them and give them best counseling. As they do for child criminals by joining them in boasters school

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

Of course Counseling is being done even now.But the law is not checking if the juvenile criminal has changed in his attitude or not. In many cases it was found that Juvenile criminals are remaining unchanged even after the punishment. Unless the law on Juvenile criminals is thoroughly overhauled, these Juvenile crimes will continue.

Now  we have another case of a juvenile offender who apparently will turn 18 in a few days time, who drive a Mercedes car and killed a youngster walking on the street . I sincerely hope that the fellow gets what he deserves. The father has now been booked but that does not help because the youngster who is also a repeat offender goes almost scot free ! I thought the laws were being changed ..why not do so now and teach these criminal minds a lesson!

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

usha manohar wrote:

Now  we have another case of a juvenile offender who apparently will turn 18 in a few days time, who drive a Mercedes car and killed a youngster walking on the street . I sincerely hope that the fellow gets what he deserves. The father has now been booked but that does not help because the youngster who is also a repeat offender goes almost scot free ! I thought the laws were being changed ..why not do so now and teach these criminal minds a lesson!

Oh my God! Yet another killer driver on the loose?? That is so disgusting!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Youngsters as young as 11 years, driving without valid license on the Roads of Vizag is a very common view. I have seen during my Morning walks umpteen times Bike racing by juveniles. And I also have witnessed these juveniles causing fatal accidents. Some of these cases were reported by me in the concerned Police stations.. But these incidences of Juvenile crime are still continuing. Unless Police Dept will do some thing strict, these incidents will go on.

Bajirao wrote:
anil wrote:

Yes she is victim but law for minor and adult victim is differ. 

So it is necessary to decide that victim is minor or adult.

anil wrote:

Raping a minor or a child is even more serious, so the rapist will have to be tried and punished with that ininf , that he has raped a woman who is mentally deficient!

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.