Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

I'm of the firm opinion,  Heinous crimes like rape irrespective of age should be dealt with strictly.  If it is necessary to amend laws, the Government should amend immediately. The perpetrators of such crimes are dangerous to the Society,

rambabu wrote:

I'm of the firm opinion,  Heinous crimes like rape irrespective of age should be dealt with strictly.  If it is necessary to amend laws, the Government should amend immediately. The perpetrators of such crimes are dangerous to the Society,

I agree. In America the juvenile age is reduced to 12. With fast paced society, something similar is required in India also. Many crimes like murder rape are now commited by juveniles

MG Singh wrote:
rambabu wrote:

I agree. In America the juvenile age is reduced to 12. With fast paced society, something similar is required in India also. Many crimes like murder rape are now commited by juveniles

Crime devastates a Country's normal life. People are gripped by constant fear. When America realized the devastating effects of Juvenile crime and reduced the Juvenile age to 12, why not in  India ?

There is no point in maintaining the claim that juveniles are immature and cannot distinguish between right and wrong. When they can plan and kill someone in cold blood with such obviously twisted and evil mindset, there is can be no shred of innocence present in them. Of course not all juvenile crimes are heinous and twisted as in this particular case or the Nirbhaya case. While sentencing them, it should be considered from case to case, such horrible cases, the juvenile can in no way be treated as juveniles but should be treated as adults. Such evidently evil and perverted juveniles can never be transformed.

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:

There is no point in maintaining the claim that juveniles are immature and cannot distinguish between right and wrong. When they can plan and kill someone in cold blood with such obviously twisted and evil mindset, there is can be no shred of innocence present in them. Of course not all juvenile crimes are heinous and twisted as in this particular case or the Nirbhaya case. While sentencing them, it should be considered from case to case, such horrible cases, the juvenile can in no way be treated as juveniles but should be treated as adults. Such evidently evil and perverted juveniles can never be transformed.

Sorry but i little bit disagree with you, i think the juvenile criminal are immature and they are manipulated by someone and even they got manipulated by the system and society which hates them. which makes them to do something bad for the society. yeah doing something bad for the society is a crime but they don't know what they are doing and causes they have to face in their near future 

bhuyali saroj

Babu saroj wrote:
Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:

Sorry but i little bit disagree with you, i think the juvenile criminal are immature and they are manipulated by someone and even they got manipulated by the system and society which hates them. which makes them to do something bad for the society. yeah doing something bad for the society is a crime but they don't know what they are doing and causes they have to face in their near future 

Let me ask you first, are you aware of what exactly and how things happened in both cases which I pointed out. Where did system or the society go wrong when the poor girl boarded the bus in which the perverts decided to rape her and mutilate her body. Who manipulated these people into doing that to the girl? Even a small child as young as 4 understands that playing with a knife will hurt him or others around him. This crazy as*** was nearing 18 and you say the likes of him cannot understand what is right and wrong? I suggest you get your own facts straight before making such comments. Just because he was not legally adult does not mean he knew what are the consequences of raping and mutilating a young girl. you have a really funny way of analyzing facts!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:
Babu saroj wrote:
Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:

Let me ask you first, are you aware of what exactly and how things happened in both cases which I pointed out. Where did system or the society go wrong when the poor girl boarded the bus in which the perverts decided to rape her and mutilate her body. Who manipulated these people into doing that to the girl? Even a small child as young as 4 understands that playing with a knife will hurt him or others around him. This crazy as*** was nearing 18 and you say the likes of him cannot understand what is right and wrong? I suggest you get your own facts straight before making such comments. Just because he was not legally adult does not mean he knew what are the consequences of raping and mutilating a young girl. you have a really funny way of analyzing facts!

Yes @Kalyani exactly this is how I feel about these juvenile criminals. Juveniles who are petty thieves definitely deserve to be treated as juveniles but those who raped, murdered and mutilated lives of others should not be spared. Those who say that they should be treated as juveniles are actually mocking at the pain received by the victims and their families. Ideological statements sound good but should not be put into action.

shampasaid

Thank you said by: Kalyani Nandurkar
Babu saroj wrote:
Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:

I have a question for you, would you be so magnanimous and generous in your views if the victim was one of your family members? It is easy to lecture when one is not directly involved .

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Shampa Sadhya wrote:
Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:
Babu saroj wrote:
Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:

Yes @Kalyani exactly this is how I feel about these juvenile criminals. Juveniles who are petty thieves definitely deserve to be treated as juveniles but those who raped, murdered and mutilated lives of others should not be spared. Those who say that they should be treated as juveniles are actually mocking at the pain received by the victims and their families. Ideological statements sound good but should not be put into action.

well i was not discussing about the heinous crimes which are not excusable i was saying about the crimes which are theft etc. but whereas about rape it is not a crime, i am sorry i am unable to think bigger word than crime because it is much bigger than that and for doing that the only way to justify it, by giving that person death sentence by the court. i think it will also be less. 

bhuyali saroj

The victims also need to be delivered justice. Why is so much love for criminal juveniles.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.