Certainly, travel is a lot more than what the person sees; it is a change that goes on, deep and permanent, in the ideas of living.

Mary Ritter Beard

Travelling broadens ones mind besides the other obvious benefits and values that are associated with it. How important is travel to individuals?

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

The importance of travel depends on  person to person. Some are wanderlust , like to travel and enjoy every bit of it, while some prefer to sit at home and enjoy. 

I personally feel travel is more than the sight seeing,  Travelling to different places gives us chance to explore the different aspects of those places, get to know different cultures and social norms. 

True, it is the whole experience that matters ! Preparing , budgeting and the actual travel helps you understand and evaluate many things in life..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

I like travelling to much. I visited Rohtangpass when I was only 15 years old. Break from routine work is very important to recharge ourself and travelling is best one option of it. India is country where every state have their own culture, tradition and eating habit. All these are enough for us to have a new experience.

anil wrote:

I like travelling to much. I visited Rohtangpass when I was only 15 years old. Break from routine work is very important to recharge ourself and travelling is best one option of it. India is country where every state have their own culture, tradition and eating habit. All these are enough for us to have a new experience.

I agree, India has so much to offer ! It is my dream to travel to all states and travel through all parts of our country..

Yes India is most colorful country and Rajasthan is color full state. I am suggesting one place to visit in Punjab. It is Dera baba Jaimal singh, Vayas, near Jalandhar. You will experience here Ram Rajya.

Travelling opens an inner eye. If one is not fond of reading and is not even interested in travelling then his/her thought remains quite narrow. Once a person starts exploring through travelling then it helps to understand and do comparative study from which one is able to pick the good points. 

shampasaid

Well yeah everyone should tour to different places for a change and to live a life in his/her own way. 

bhuyali saroj

India is a tourists delight but dirty surroundings and inadequate infrastructure makes it a not overall good experience. 

Sadly I doubt if there is even one tourist spot or city in India that is a tourists delight ! Either the surrounding are dirty or you find people surrounding you, selling things or offering their services as guide, all of which puts you off..added to that the crowds and the poor facililities makes the experience quite a nightmare. The tourist sector has been totally neglected by all governments , state and central !

Average Indian traveller does not enjoy tourism. He is only intersted in reaching destination and immediately moving to next one. He is quantity driven rather than quality driven.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.