Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

Sounds good. I did not visit HP till now. As I'm from AP, I do not have an idea how to reach HP either by Airways or Railways. One of our members Anil was also appreciating the beauty of HP. I made up mind to travel to HP sooner than later.

Sirmind Kumar wrote:

Travelling is fun, as for me I travel for adventure and get to know about different cultures and peoples. And If you ask me travel word sounds great to me. It's a good idea to visit different places rather than sitting around in the nest. 

I'm from Himachal, I think my fellow boddunans will love to visit this holy place which is next to heaven. You'll love this place and the peoples. India is full of awesome places but in from my side Himachal is the crown of India. I bet you don't even think about leaving this place.

Just get here peoples...peace.

Yeah, that is another way of looking at it, travelling for fun. Himachal is on my list of places to travel, I am sure I can cadge a couple of days free boarding for me and family at your place, hee heee hee! bowtie.png Where in HP do you live by the way?

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

With the help of internet , it is very easy now to find travel routes, transportation an boarding anywhere in India or world for that matter. Last year we travelled through Italy and Switzerland and all the bookings air travel, boarding , taxis etc including local train bookings within Italy were made online by me and it worked out so well without a hitch ...So whether one wants to visit Europe or HP travel is not at all an issue if you have internet connectivity, you just have to search and look for the relevant information..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Thank you said by: Kalyani Nandurkar

I never thought of visiting HP. I visited several tourist places in Karnataka and Tami Nadu.. All my visits to these states could be possible because other agencies with whom I have commercial relations and agreements to write articles on Tourism. I can afford to travel only in India because of financial constraints.

@Mr. Rambabu,

Sir if you have never thought about coming H.P. then you must think about it.. Beauty awaits you. 

@Ms. Kalyani Nandurkar,

Ma'am. SK's family welcomes you no problem. That would be fun. I live in Hamirpur.  You can come to Delhi first and then direct to Hamirpur.

blush.pngasaan hai! blush.png

That's what I said. HP is already in my list. As I'm living in Extreme South, where temperatures are moderate in all the seasons , especially in my State AP., I have decided to visit HP during these Summer months. Because i expect tolerable cold in HP.

That's a great idea sir. But it's not a good idea to come in summers. Because the temperature go through the roof especially in May,Jun and Jul. Wait for winters Sep,Oct and Nov should do fine. Not much cold and not much hot.

Definitely. I follow your instructions. Yes, you understood my problem. September Oct suits me well

Welcome Sir, It'a great pleasure to help out. Any problem ask me anytime sir, I'll be there for help.

Right now I'm reading about handicrafts of HP , food habits and other seen worthy places. Now i;m determined to visit HP.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.