Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

Although by nature I am not a narrow minded person but I do believe that in some sensitive posts Indians should be preferred. It is a carry over effect that still many Indians think that just because some NRI has studied in an US college so he is automatically more intelligent. It takes time to come out of centuries of inferiority complex. 

It is a mindset that has been developed since decades where people automatically think that those who have studied and worked abroad are brilliant. However, I do agree that unless you have loads of money or reach a certain level in your academics which includes not just marks, students may not be able to get into good universities abroad ..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

@Vijai had that been the case most of the children of leaders, politicians and filmy people who went to different foreign countries for their studies would not be trying their luck in C grade movies and inserted in political parties based on their background. 

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Such persons are handful.

There are both pros and cons to any issue. Globalization is very easy for US citizens, European Citizens and British citizens since they are welcome everywhere. It is the Indian sub continent and the far East countries that face problems while migrating to other countries.The reasons are mainly because of better opportunities and a better lifestyle. With a the terror elements coming from these parts of the world, it will only get worse unless Islamic terror groups are completely finished , which is not possible since they have been branching out and growing like phoenix  over years..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

usha manohar wrote:

There are both pros and cons to any issue. Globalization is very easy for US citizens, European Citizens and British citizens since they are welcome everywhere. It is the Indian sub continent and the far East countries that face problems while migrating to other countries.The reasons are mainly because of better opportunities and a better lifestyle. With a the terror elements coming from these parts of the world, it will only get worse unless Islamic terror groups are completely finished , which is not possible since they have been branching out and growing like phoenix  over years..

First it was Lashkar-e-toiba, then Mujahideen, then ISIS, Boko Haram, the number of terrorist organisations with different names are growing like mushrooms everywhere in the world. Today I was not at all surprised to see the large number of crowds of men, women children who gathered for the funeral of Burhan Wani, the Hizbul commander. It is this attitude of people of refusal to accept what is right and wrong is helping grow terrorism. And if the Europeans want to reject them, I dn't blame them at all.

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:
usha manohar wrote:

First it was Lashkar-e-toiba, then Mujahideen, then ISIS, Boko Haram, the number of terrorist organisations with different names are growing like mushrooms everywhere in the world. Today I was not at all surprised to see the large number of crowds of men, women children who gathered for the funeral of Burhan Wani, the Hizbul commander. It is this attitude of people of refusal to accept what is right and wrong is helping grow terrorism. And if the Europeans want to reject them, I dn't blame them at all.

Same here Kalayni, I am shocked to see people making a terrorist into a hero and a martyr...I feel even out Kashmir needs a thorough cleansing !!!! But there are some in our own midst who think they are being very liberal, fashionable and modern by supporting these Islamic terrorists, but are ready to spew venom on Sadhus , Sants and other Hindu religious leaders who make some unwanted statements..The very fact that opinions are divided and there was sympathy for Afzal guru and the latest terror guru Zakir who has been doing enough damage by brianwashing the gullible youngsters by his poisonous speeches!!

Just take a look at the poster below, which was sent to me by a Congress party worker who has had the audacity to include Mr Modi, Amit Shah, Varun Gandhi and RSS leader Mohan Bhagawat along with the likes of a terrorist like Zakir Naik . This is the kind of mindset that Congress party has which would do anything to defame the present government, even side with a known terrorist..

13592611 764520223691064 5343043678596108009 n

Hate spreaders of all religions should be dealt with strongly. There is no less or more hate.

Terrorism Its a disturbing trend that is spreading like wild fire all over the World. Especially ISIS is planning to create destruction in a massive scale in India too. It's time to check this menace  in a united way. Very recently, , many ISIS sympathisers were taken in to custody by the NIA in Hyderabad.

Yes terrorism is a ever looming threat. Vigilance and intelligence are important tools to combat it.It is in fact getting globalised much faster.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.