Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Shampa Sadhya wrote:
rambabu wrote:

That 's the unfortunate part of it. Women are yet to come off age. 

You threw no light why women usually opt to leave their dream. Men need to be progressive minded and not just become financially secured and status conscious as most of them are like that. 

The deep rooted belief of the women in general think, it's the primary duty of a Woman is  to please her hiubby. This belief is prevalent in educated women too.

rambabu wrote:
Shampa Sadhya wrote:
rambabu wrote:

You threw no light why women usually opt to leave their dream. Men need to be progressive minded and not just become financially secured and status conscious as most of them are like that. 

The deep rooted belief of the women in general think, it's the primary duty of a Woman is  to please her hiubby. This belief is prevalent in educated women too.

In which world are you? No educated women believe in pleasing their husband, mind it pleasing sounds derogatory in this case, rather they love their family so avoid controversies which a man should respect.

shampasaid

Shampa Sadhya wrote:
rambabu wrote:
Shampa Sadhya wrote:
rambabu wrote:

In which world are you? No educated women believe in pleasing their husband, mind it pleasing sounds derogatory in this case, rather they love their family so avoid controversies which a man should respect.

definitely its not a derogatory remark. My own wife who is a degree holder believed that " I'm her herGod".  , Several times I told her that was a wrong belief. But she goes on with her Belief.

Shampa Sadhya wrote:
rambabu wrote:
Shampa Sadhya wrote:
rambabu wrote:

I feel that most Indian men have a deep rooted feeling of insecurity that makes them dominate their women and keep them virtually prisoners in their own homes, totally dependent on them for finance and everything else. I have seen men who dont let their women stir out of the house , wanting them to look after their needs and cook for them , pathetic ! They fail to realise that the more freedom they give to their wives , the more respect , contentment and love there would be within the marriage ...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

I believe in giving  a woman free hand in all respects

rambabu wrote:
Shampa Sadhya wrote:
rambabu wrote:
Shampa Sadhya wrote:
rambabu wrote:

definitely its not a derogatory remark. My own wife who is a degree holder believed that " I'm her herGod".  , Several times I told her that was a wrong belief. But she goes on with her Belief.

Definitely derogatory. No woman performs an item number at home to please a man. One has to be educated not just academically but by thinking too and so if someone has a wrong belief then it must be broken.

shampasaid

Shampa Sadhya wrote:
rambabu wrote:
Shampa Sadhya wrote:
rambabu wrote:
Shampa Sadhya wrote:
rambabu wrote:

Definitely derogatory. No woman performs an item number at home to please a man. One has to be educated not just academically but by thinking too and so if someone has a wrong belief then it must be broken.

Well what I said was my own experience. if you don't believe, I can't do anything.

Society can grow only if both- male and female- get equal importance.  The ideal situation is that nobody should bother about gender except when in bedroom. The recent Olympic contests have clearly shown that women are not inferior even in sports like wrestling. Similar education and grooming for children irrespective of gender is must for making the society just and equitable to all- irrespective of gender. In fact, our constitution provides for equal opportunities to all irrespective of caste, creed, gender.   

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Gulshan Kumar Ajmani wrote:

Society can grow only if both- male and female- get equal importance.  The ideal situation is that nobody should bother about gender except when in bedroom. The recent Olympic contests have clearly shown that women are not inferior even in sports like wrestling. Similar education and grooming for children irrespective of gender is must for making the society just and equitable to all- irrespective of gender. In fact, our constitution provides for equal opportunities to all irrespective of caste, creed, gender.  

Actually, in this thread we were basically discussing that how a mother and maternal family's influence get bypassed in our culture. It is always the father and his family gets highlighted while talking about a child. We should not ignore the impact a mother and her family make on a child. This shows our patriarch tendency and the attitude to suppress the matriarch influence. Well, the way you have explained how our society should pay equal importance to both man and woman is very impressive.    

shampasaid

I blame omen of our country for may of their misfortunes. In our own ancestral house, although all the ladies living there are highly educated, they are not allowed to be too independent by the elders, mainly women. Here, men less educated and less smarter are given more importance in decision making. I have argued several times but it is difficult to change the mindset. I guess in a few decades from now things will change for the better .

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.