The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Swetha Shenoy wrote:

Time Machine is the talk of the town these days. The newest installments of J K Rowling's Harry Potter and the Cursed child is also based on events that took place in the past 

In my opinion of the numerous movies watched,

1. We cannot change what is inevitable. What has to happen, has to happen (Example movie source code, The time travellers wife, etc)

2. If the past comes to the future, the future also goes back to the past (Example movie Kate and Leo) 

3. I feel the present time itself is a time machine- we need to make the most of it now rather than lamenting or cursing for what would have come. This is the ultimate theme showed in most movies focused on time machines!

Well said!! Valuing the present time is so important. Having a time machine might make us laid back as we might take present for granted and waste it as we can always travel in time and come and fix it or relive it. Though it is a sought after dream machine, the beauty of unpredictable life might slip off our hands. The mysteries of life will go away and life will be charmless

I am open to experience what life's mystery bag holds for me

www.arunimakunwar.blogspot.in

Swetha Shenoy wrote:

Time Machine is the talk of the town these days. The newest installments of J K Rowling's Harry Potter and the Cursed child is also based on events that took place in the past 

In my opinion of the numerous movies watched,

1. We cannot change what is inevitable. What has to happen, has to happen (Example movie source code, The time travellers wife, etc)

2. If the past comes to the future, the future also goes back to the past (Example movie Kate and Leo) 

3. I feel the present time itself is a time machine- we need to make the most of it now rather than lamenting or cursing for what would have come. This is the ultimate theme showed in most movies focused on time machines!

Well said. Yes, one should live in present without brooding over the Past

The concept of time machine is exciting but seriously who would like to go in the future or in the past of one's life? Once we know what the future holds for us, we lose the excitement of looking forward to life. I also don't want to go to the past. Whatever good or bad has happened has happened and has contributed in making my present day beautiful.

jabeen wrote:

The concept of time machine is exciting but seriously who would like to go in the future or in the past of one's life? Once we know what the future holds for us, we lose the excitement of looking forward to life. I also don't want to go to the past. Whatever good or bad has happened has happened and has contributed in making my present day beautiful.

Exactly. Once we know what the future has for us, the thrill we lose. at the same time, if the future appears gloomy, we spend sleepless nights. For us, it is good to remain as we are, without bothering to know what the future holds for us.

Ya, as u all said it's totally imaginary concept ! but I have the other side of all your discussions which will be posted as an article of mine ! please do watch it out for in 2-3 days.. Yes, sometimes it might be an "EVIL THOUGHT" as some one stated but why haven't none of us thought to bring back MISSILE MAN APJ ?( Just a thought) Article very soon ! 

Creative Writings 

Welcome with the speed with which technology is growing i wont say its not possible. But when is the question that only time will tell. Also we need to see how good and how much more bad things can get with this. The term history will loose its meaning. There will be no history. Or a future to look forward to and no suspense left for future. Life will be so boring 

Life is really simple, but we insist on making it complicated - Confucius

I hope it doesn't happen ever. I want life to unfold, the shocks and surprises, the expected and unexpected...life to retain it's mystery and charm. I cherish and rejoice every moment of life as it is unique and I am not going to live it again

Through Time Machine I would like to see my loved ones who are gone but otherwise I am not interested in it. Life must unfold gradually or else it becomes mundane. Life will become complicated, I suppose, through Time Machine because by nature men are worrisome and if one gets to know about future, it will lead to a great extent of botheration. 

shampasaid

Instead of time machine that makes you travel in time, I prefer to have a machine which makes you enjoy the time you are in and make best out of it. That is the need of the hour. We do not live in present, in NOW which is the most powerful moment of our life

Sai Tanishq wrote:

Ya, as u all said it's totally imaginary concept ! but I have the other side of all your discussions which will be posted as an article of mine ! please do watch it out for in 2-3 days.. Yes, sometimes it might be an "EVIL THOUGHT" as some one stated but why haven't none of us thought to bring back MISSILE MAN APJ ?( Just a thought) Article very soon ! 

Is the article ready yet ? We need to first know whether MISSILE MAN APJ wants to be brought back ? 

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.