Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
rambabu wrote:
anil wrote:
rambabu wrote:
anil wrote:
rambabu wrote:
anil wrote:

I didn't think about my carrier till 8th standard. But I decided in 9th that I will be a CA. But dream remains  dream.

Why ? Is it due to your handicap or any other reason ?

due to some family problem and some my wrong decision.

If it is a family problem, it is OK. But, if it is a wrong decision, ,I think you  do not have a person around to advise and lead you

some what it is right I had not proper person who guide me. I changed my priorty, it was my mistake. At that I must be focus on competing CA.

A single minded focus on what you wanted  to become will definitely work.

Yes it is right but time gone only gossip remains.

@Anil,

I think you can still be a CA if you want to as it is never to late to do it. It will need some hard work, according to the information in your boddunan.com's profile as you are running a small shop, so I think you know about basic accounting very well and you tried to attempt earlier. I am saying is that you can still try to be CA even at this age if you want.

Here I am giving you information about required eligibility for admission in CA course offered by Institute of Chartered Accountants of India

Eligibility:

You have to passed +2 in any discipline from a well recognized board.

and candidates of who have passed B.com, M.com, LLB, ICWA, CS, MBA are also eligible for the exam.

For admission you have to passed CPT entrance examination with good marks .. 

age limit :

There is no maximum age limit for to write the CA CPT test..

I hope this would help you.

anil wrote:
rambabu wrote:
anil wrote:
rambabu wrote:
anil wrote:
rambabu wrote:
anil wrote:

I didn't think about my carrier till 8th standard. But I decided in 9th that I will be a CA. But dream remains  dream.

Why ? Is it due to your handicap or any other reason ?

due to some family problem and some my wrong decision.

If it is a family problem, it is OK. But, if it is a wrong decision, ,I think you  do not have a person around to advise and lead you

some what it is right I had not proper person who guide me. I changed my priorty, it was my mistake. At that I must be focus on competing CA.

A single minded focus on what you wanted  to become will definitely work.

Yes it is right but time gone only gossip remains.

You should not lose heart. You must start again with renewedvigour

@Rambabu,

I would like to suggest for your website via email. I am a professional writer and I consider that discussion forum is not an appropriate platform for me to provide service such as editing. If you are interested in my further suggestions then email me, This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it., sending an email would not be a time consuming task as I want to maintain my reputation as a good member by sticking to the topic of the thread now. I don't think I should do editing on boddunan.com. I am sorry I can't do it here as it is against the decorum of boddunan.com. If you would like more suggestions then contact me via email like other people do.

But, I prefer to contact you here. Now a days there are lot of hacking in e- mails.  if you post here, others too can utilize your services.

@Rambabu,

I don't know if it is allowed here to do editing in the discussion forum topic threads on boddunan.com. I am not aware of email hacking but I have been using my email for my work for sometime and I didn't face any problem. I have no problem doing editing but I don't know if it is allowed here. I don't want my account to be deleted from boddunan.com as I am enjoying it here.

Hacking of an email id can be prevented by changing the email's password every month so that no one could hack it.

I don't want to take a risk. Please go ahead in these Forums.

@Rambabu,

I would help you but I wanted to ask you a question. Is your website active now-a-days? Do you visit your own website presently? Are you still concerned regarding your website and getting traffic to your website?

Don't mind my questions but I have to know about your website's present statistic so that I can help in an effective way.

Vishakha Purohit wrote:

@Rambabu,

I would help you but I wanted to ask you a question. Is your website active now-a-days? Do you visit your own website presently? Are you still concerned regarding your website and getting traffic to your website?

Don't mind my questions but I have to know about your website's present statistic so that I can help in an effective way.

Right now, because of lack of time, I am unable to check about my website's condition. I think to morrow i will be able to check and let you know

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.