A Noida based company was doing fraud in the name of social media, and around 7 lakh people have invested their money in this fraud company. Many such other companies are present in Noida and Gaziabad area which make people fool and get their hard earned money.

 

http://zeenews.india.com/companies/online-fraud-noida-based-firm-dupes-7-lakh-people-of-rs-3700-crore_1973146.html

 


http://www.comparenshop.in

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
  • Re: Online fraud of 3700 crore rupees.

    by » 3 years ago


    Such fraud happened in the past too.Any how good the UP  Police have arrested  Abhinav Miyyal and his two accomplices.


  • Re: Online fraud of 3700 crore rupees.

    by » 3 years ago


    rambabu wrote:

    Such fraud happened in the past too.Any how good the UP  Police have arrested  Abhinav Miyyal and his two accomplices.

    There are some more such companies are there in Noida and Ghaziabad are. One of my friend who is investing money in this company asked me to join this. But when I saw their plan I was shocked, they give rs5 only to click a link, which is to some one's Facebook page. I wondered why google is paying low through adsense, clixsense and other websites are also paying very low in compared. So I searched on google about reviews of this company and found a list of such companies, some of them are promising to give rs 8 per click. 


    http://www.comparenshop.in


    Thank you said by: rambabu

  • Re: Online fraud of 3700 crore rupees.

    by » 3 years ago


    Manoj Kumar Lamba wrote:
    rambabu wrote:

    Such fraud happened in the past too.Any how good the UP  Police have arrested  Abhinav Miyyal and his two accomplices.

    There are some more such companies are there in Noida and Ghaziabad are. One of my friend who is investing money in this company asked me to join this. But when I saw their plan I was shocked, they give rs5 only to click a link, which is to some one's Facebook page. I wondered why google is paying low through adsense, clixsense and other websites are also paying very low in compared. So I searched on google about reviews of this company and found a list of such companies, some of them are promising to give rs 8 per click. 

    You are lucky Manoj. You have verified the Company's antecedents and precedents of the company. I don't blame these fraud Companies. I blame the people's greed.


  • Re: Online fraud of 3700 crore rupees.

    by » 3 years ago


    rambabu wrote:
    Manoj Kumar Lamba wrote:
    rambabu wrote:

    Such fraud happened in the past too.Any how good the UP  Police have arrested  Abhinav Miyyal and his two accomplices.

    There are some more such companies are there in Noida and Ghaziabad are. One of my friend who is investing money in this company asked me to join this. But when I saw their plan I was shocked, they give rs5 only to click a link, which is to some one's Facebook page. I wondered why google is paying low through adsense, clixsense and other websites are also paying very low in compared. So I searched on google about reviews of this company and found a list of such companies, some of them are promising to give rs 8 per click. 

    You are lucky Manoj. You have verified the Company's antecedents and precedents of the company. I don't blame these fraud Companies. I blame the people's greed.

    I am not an internet marketing expert, but using adsense account and affiliate marketing through my webiste and trying to earn some extra money, so I know it is very hard to get clicks and sale online to earn money. That's why I decided not to join this company, as this is giving money simply for clicking a link. 


    http://www.comparenshop.in


  • Re: Online fraud of 3700 crore rupees.

    by » 3 years ago


    Lots of fraud like this are happening at different scales. Many a times people do not to bring it out also because it shows how naiive they are. Its sad, we must do proper verification before investing and must also know that earning money is not that easy.


    Life is really simple, but we insist on making it complicated - Confucius


  • Re: Online fraud of 3700 crore rupees.

    by » 3 years ago


    Divya wrote:

    Lots of fraud like this are happening at different scales. Many a times people do not to bring it out also because it shows how naiive they are. Its sad, we must do proper verification before investing and must also know that earning money is not that easy.

    Yes, these type of company play tricks, first they give some handsome earning to some of its members, so others can get attract and after some time, collecting huge hard earned money and ran away. One of my friend was working on this website from last one year. He has invested lakhs or rupees using many ID's and get good return. And seeing this others also planned to join this fraud. But at the mean time, the owner of this company is behind the bars, and other friends escaped from being get into this fraud.


    http://www.comparenshop.in


  • Re: Online fraud of 3700 crore rupees.

    by » 3 years ago


    Manoj Kumar Lamba wrote:
    Divya wrote:

    Lots of fraud like this are happening at different scales. Many a times people do not to bring it out also because it shows how naiive they are. Its sad, we must do proper verification before investing and must also know that earning money is not that easy.

    Yes, these type of company play tricks, first they give some handsome earning to some of its members, so others can get attract and after some time, collecting huge hard earned money and ran away. One of my friend was working on this website from last one year. He has invested lakhs or rupees using many ID's and get good return. And seeing this others also planned to join this fraud. But at the mean time, the owner of this company is behind the bars, and other friends escaped from being get into this fraud.

    These Fraud companies employ all the tricks to lure  the people. Most of the people may be a fewexceptions are drawn towards these attractions offered. It is meaningless and foolishness to think of any online buying.

     


  • Re: Online fraud of 3700 crore rupees.

    by » 3 years ago


    Biggest fraud by a NOIDA company is freedom 251. Smartphone in Rs 251. No one got this mobile.


    Thank you said by: rambabu

  • Re: Online fraud of 3700 crore rupees.

    by » 3 years ago


    anil wrote:

    Biggest fraud by a NOIDA company is freedom 251. Smartphone in Rs 251. No one got this mobile.

    Any how,, I am saved. I came to know about this phone only through the thread posted my Manoj

     


  • Re: Online fraud of 3700 crore rupees.

    by » 3 years ago


    Greedy people invest in such frauds willingly and then when cheated cry hoarse. No sympathies for them.


You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.