Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

Anupam Kher a moral Preacher?.He is a cheat of highest order.He is a hypocrite 

Please substantiate your hyperbolic allegations.

There is nothing to substantiate. Anupam Kher's every action speaks  about his hypocrisy .loudly 

Now that is running away from really. THEN you should withdraw your charge. (Knowing you, you wil not do it ).

Coming back to the discussion , there was another charge against Anupam Kher regd the Kashmiri Pandits issue. He himself being one , he stayed mum most of the time and raised the issue only when it suited him ..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

usha manohar wrote:

Coming back to the discussion , there was another charge against Anupam Kher regd the Kashmiri Pandits issue. He himself being one , he stayed mum most of the time and raised the issue only when it suited him ..

I totally agree with you. He raised the issue when his wife's party came in rule. It might be to gain some political brownies. But it can be because the party in rule brought it up and many people ( kashmiri pandits) found it a right time to voice their opinion as they felt they will be heard. Previous government were not so active about the issue.

When it comes to moral preaching, given a chance everyone now a days does that. He is a great artist but he is a human and he will also have shades of back, white and grey in him, If he says something which seems good and goes with one's conviction, one can take it or else ignore it. His preaching on separatists and anti national practices in Indian university made sense to me. I need not go in depth of his credentials. The issue mentioned here is a part of his life in different era and here I strongly condemn him.

I am open to experience what life's mystery bag holds for me

www.arunimakunwar.blogspot.in

Simply ;put, Anupam Kher is a hard core Opportunist.

What does anti national mean? Is it only speaking against one's own country and destabilizing the national security? One who does anything against the set norms of this country is also an anti national. Anupam Kher falls in this category because he sent a dubbed movie for the national award claiming it to be an original one. Lying not for the promotion of the movie but for the highest level of recognition in the national level is an act of a fraud. This is treachery and he should receive punishment for it. Nowadays, he is very active, it seems, he wants to follow his wife's footsteps so trying to please the leadership of the ruling party.

shampasaid

People like Anupam Kher  are venomous  from head to toe . Such people are dangerous to the Society. They should be thrown out once and for all.

rambabu wrote:

People like Anupam Kher  are venomous  from head to toe . Such people are dangerous to the Society. They should be thrown out once and for all.

Isn't it taking it too far?? No doubt what Anupam Kher did was morally and ethically very wrong and should be condemned but seriously does he become venomous  from head to toe for it?  And If every unethical person should be thrown out of society, should we deal the same with you?

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.