Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
usha manohar wrote:
Manoj Kumar Lamba wrote:
usha manohar wrote:

The problem is you have no work, so you are here on this forum all day long and probably have the TV on as well. You want to bore the entire forum with your news breaks , sometimes even that you don't get right in your hurry to post  .. Honestly pretty soon a time will come when you and the admin will be the only ones left here ..Not sure about others but my patience is running out  with your childish posts ..

He is most active member on this forum, many times he posts valuable thoughts on this forum and many members likes his posts, maybe some of his posts are disliked by some people, but it is his right to post his thoughts being an active member here. If you don't like any of his posts you can ignore it. You have pointed out mistakes in his some of the posts, but regularly commenting on posts targeting a single person doesn't looks fare. So leave it on Boddunan editors, and continue to discuss on posts which are of your interest.

You are of course very welcome to your views, however I dont need your advise on how to conduct myself on the forum. I have not commented on your posts nor on your self , so please refrain from doling out free unwanted advise .. 

It was just my thought, to keep this forum clean one should not post baseless posts, and if someone is repeatedly posting such posts and not listening to others then what is the use of again and again pointing him, let him go his way. 

http://www.comparenshop.in

You vote somebody if you have expectations. Long fasting is not a yardstick to judge some body's capability to represent people. 

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

I agree with Ajmaniji. Long fasting can not be a yardstick to judge the qualities of  a leader. We need different sets of qualities to be a politician. People from all walks of life...Cinema, sports, social activist...Enter politics but it can not be everyone's cup of tea

I am open to experience what life's mystery bag holds for me

www.arunimakunwar.blogspot.in

Manoj Kumar Lamba wrote:
usha manohar wrote:
Manoj Kumar Lamba wrote:
usha manohar wrote:

The problem is you have no work, so you are here on this forum all day long and probably have the TV on as well. You want to bore the entire forum with your news breaks , sometimes even that you don't get right in your hurry to post  .. Honestly pretty soon a time will come when you and the admin will be the only ones left here ..Not sure about others but my patience is running out  with your childish posts ..

He is most active member on this forum, many times he posts valuable thoughts on this forum and many members likes his posts, maybe some of his posts are disliked by some people, but it is his right to post his thoughts being an active member here. If you don't like any of his posts you can ignore it. You have pointed out mistakes in his some of the posts, but regularly commenting on posts targeting a single person doesn't looks fare. So leave it on Boddunan editors, and continue to discuss on posts which are of your interest.

You are of course very welcome to your views, however I dont need your advise on how to conduct myself on the forum. I have not commented on your posts nor on your self , so please refrain from doling out free unwanted advise .. 

It was just my thought, to keep this forum clean one should not post baseless posts, and if someone is repeatedly posting such posts and not listening to others then what is the use of again and again pointing him, let him go his way. 

You are right in your way and I am right in my way. ..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

usha manohar wrote:

Ideally thats what shd happen but after what members like yourself had to say I feel that you are all right and I was wrong ,it is the final  outcome that matters and where Congress party is concerned there is no ideology of any sort involved ...like they did in Delhi and Karnataka..

2013 Delhi elections - Cong-7,AAP-27,BJP-32,still cong supported AAP and form govt...

again..

n the 2004 Karnataka elections, the BJP emerged as the single largest party winning 79 out of the 224 seats. However, the Indian National Congress with 65 members and the Janata Dal (Secular) with 58 members formed a coalition government with Dharam Singh of the Congress as Chief minister

In Goa congress without doing serious efforts to make government, rush to Supreem court. Supreem court replied well to congress. I post link in another topic, read it.

In Delhi it was only when BJP declined to form government Congress supported AAP from outside. However biased you may be but present the facts correctly. It is now becoming boring to read in Every post of yours the constant blaming of Congress. You seem to be running out of fresh ideas. 

anil wrote:
usha manohar wrote:

Ideally thats what shd happen but after what members like yourself had to say I feel that you are all right and I was wrong ,it is the final  outcome that matters and where Congress party is concerned there is no ideology of any sort involved ...like they did in Delhi and Karnataka..

2013 Delhi elections - Cong-7,AAP-27,BJP-32,still cong supported AAP and form govt...

again..

n the 2004 Karnataka elections, the BJP emerged as the single largest party winning 79 out of the 224 seats. However, the Indian National Congress with 65 members and the Janata Dal (Secular) with 58 members formed a coalition government with Dharam Singh of the Congress as Chief minister

In Goa congress without doing serious efforts to make government, rush to Supreem court. Supreem court replied well to congress. I post link in another topic, read it.

True.,  When Congress directly went to Supreme Coourt and filed a case to stay the swearing in of Manohar Parrikar to become the CM of Goa, the Supreme Court , said Congress should have gone to the Governor first..

I guess Congress and it's supporters are still trying to say they are always right inspite of having several skeletons like Karnataka , Chattisgarh and so on in their closet ..They of course fail to see their own lack , arrogance and  failures , which is why they get booted out from everywhere..

http://m.timesofindia.com/elections/assembly-elections/goa/news/leaders-from-delhi-never-wanted-congress-to-form-government-goa-mla-writes-to-rahul-gandhi/articleshow/57654983.cms?utm_source=facebook.com&utm_medium=referral&utm_campaign=TOI

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Manoj Kumar Lamba wrote:
usha manohar wrote:

Your comments are welcome too like they are of others. But you do not know even half the story and the fact that we have seen exit of other members and even a moderator from this forum due to insensitivity and undesirable persistence of Rambabu to keep nosing his own baseless observations all the time. So I suggest you to not take up the role of moderator and try to defend someone who is not worth it. And I am telling this as a editor and a moderator so I think you should take my advise.

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Thank you said by: usha manohar
usha manohar wrote:

I guess Congress and it's supporters are still trying to say they are always right inspite of having several skeletons like Karnataka , Chattisgarh and so on in their closet ..They of course fail to see their own lack , arrogance and  failures , which is why they get booted out from everywhere..

http://m.timesofindia.com/elections/assembly-elections/goa/news/leaders-from-delhi-never-wanted-congress-to-form-government-goa-mla-writes-to-rahul-gandhi/articleshow/57654983.cms?utm_source=facebook.com&utm_medium=referral&utm_campaign=TOI

Indeed congress have not any leader at this time. Rahul is a failed person. It may be possible that congress will give charge to Priynka Gandhi in coming general election.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.