Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

yes. I think a couple of days back Dera Chief Ram Ran Rahim campus by thew police in Haryana. The police found deadly guns including AK -147.

This is the character Of that Goodman who claims that he is the incarnation of God. But is none but a Devil. He should be hanged unto death

I think he should realize his crime before death so if he should be treated as criminal and punish him to know what mistake he did in his life.

Santosh Kumar Singh

http://experienceofknowledge.blogspot.com/

Santosh Kumar Singh wrote:

I think he should realize his crime before death so if he should be treated as criminal and punish him to know what mistake he did in his life.

He is not a petty criminal. He is literally a savage person and has no end to his crime. He will never realize how menace he is to the society because of his enormously accumulated wealth. The first thing should be done is that every bit of his wealth must be seized and see how his closest aides leave him and then his end will be near.    

shampasaid

Now, Honey Preet , the adopted daughter of this criminal who helped this Criminal to escape from Haryana jail is escaping,knowing that the Police is lookafter or her. Right now, she is the most wanted Criminal.

Why was she allowed to escape. Should the police not have kept a watch on her. It is elementary requirement which is obviously not followed. What is the point of making statements that searches are being carried out.

Searches are for Honey. It takes some time to find out.

@vijay is right. The day the Dera chief was convicted, Honey Preet was there with him in the chopper. Thus, the first needle of further investigation is pointed towards her but the police are so inefficient that she managed to escape. 

shampasaid

May be? Definitely, inefficiency of the police is very much visible. But one thing is very clear Honey Preet is behind all this havoc.

Dera is under serious threat, in military frisking of dera premises, many hidden secrets can be exposed...

Dear Friends,

Capital Punishment is easy rather than spending 20 years in jail and facing so many hatred and shame from all over the country...

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.