Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

True. In capital punishment, the death occurs, instantaneously. Where as,20 years in Jail, is a torture, every moment and every day.

The daughter is allowed to escape. Search is carried our after gap of many days.Can there be any more evidence of facilitation?

I don't think, she is allowed to escape. But, one thing is sure, her search resulted in finding that she is in Colombo. Let us hope she is caught and the real culprit is known.

You are acting too naive either purposely or otherwise. I recall you being the ace bhakta of the new regime which is also like the previous regime. But you will find it very hard to accept. Why was a watch not kept on her. Today time and money will be soent to lacate her. Obviously there is a collusion somewhere.

I am not Bhakta of any Political Party. It is wrong to think,. There is lot of difference . In Dera chief'fs  bed room, there is a tunnel, to send girls for the Dera Chief.

@rambabu what is the relation between the tunnel and allowing Honey Preet to escape. We all our ordinary citizens of this country and we must have the ability to criticise the administration when it is on the wrong foot. She was definitely and deliberately given an opportunity to escape or else it was not possible for her to run away. No babas can accumulate such wealth without the support of the administration. There are people in government and police who are helping the criminal and his aides.   

shampasaid

There is a relation between the Tunnel in the bedroom of this fake Guru. It simply saysabout the Moral character of that Guru, who is supposed to be exemplary to the peopl

rambabu wrote:

There is a relation between the Tunnel in the bedroom of this fake Guru. It simply saysabout the Moral character of that Guru, who is supposed to be exemplary to the peopl

Actually, you never want to have a meaningful discussion and that's why such irrelevant comments  It's your wish but be rest assured that I won't be commenting on any comment of yours. We all are matured and would expect to have a sensible discussion. 

shampasaid

Thank you said by: jabeen, Arunima Singh

Well, that is your problem.

There is no doubt, In the country that people who deposit money in non-financial way, the administration is fully supported them, because if we see, we will find in 2011, who had nothing to do, in just six years he made wealth of billions how?? There is a complete cooperation of the political parties and the police behind them, that's why they do all the work fearlessly.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.