In the past few months we have been hearing and reading a lot about crypto currency which seems to be the future mode of exchange . There are both positive and negative aspects being discussed. As for now the various crypto currency led by Bitcoins is steadily on an upward trend ...please share your views and observations ..

Sharing a link on crypto currency 

https://www.google.co.in/amp/www.telegraph.co.uk/technology/0/cryptocurrency/amp/

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

I wish the trend goes on since I have invested heavily in different crypto currencies in last couple of months. I am hopeful but when I hear regular warning coming from Reserve Bank Of India.... you know I miss a heartbeat.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

suni51 wrote:

I wish the trend goes on since I have invested heavily in different crypto currencies in last couple of months. I am hopeful but when I hear regular warning coming from Reserve Bank Of India.... you know I miss a heartbeat.

I too bought some on my son's advise, two years ago and it has become almost 500 percent ...my son is very positive about it and feels that it is but natural for all existing banking systems to feel threatened by it because they would lose out on all the profit.

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

I am completely clueless about this currency. I have definitely heard about Bitcoins but have no idea regarding investment on it. Hope it rules!

shampasaid

Bitcoins and other similar crypto currencies  are virtual coins based on a innovative technology called "Block- chain" which is being widely studied all round the world, because it is like an accountability book, where every single transaction is written on a "block" that can be accessed by anyone. This guarantees transparency to everyone in the chain. So it cuts down on underhand transactions.

In short, bitcoin was created as an alternative money, anonymous, safe and easy to use. Right now it is being used mostly as a speculative investment, but there are  examples of it being used to buy cars, houses and even hire artists and there was a case where it was used for paying off drug deals . But , because of the transparency this deal led the investigative agency straight to the drug dealers and the transaction 

usha manohar wrote:

Bitcoins and other similar crypto currencies  are virtual coins based on a innovative technology called "Block- chain" which is being widely studied all round the world, because it is like an accountability book, where every single transaction is written on a "block" that can be accessed by anyone. This guarantees transparency to everyone in the chain. So it cuts down on underhand transactions.

In short, bitcoin was created as an alternative money, anonymous, safe and easy to use. Right now it is being used mostly as a speculative investment, but there are  examples of it being used to buy cars, houses and even hire artists and there was a case where it was used for paying off drug deals . But , because of the transparency this deal led the investigative agency straight to the drug dealers and the transaction 

Thanks a lot for explaining what crypto currency is. Is it gaining popularity worldwide or only in some countries? Won't it be difficult for the common men to use it? 

shampasaid

Shampa Sadhya wrote:
usha manohar wrote:

Thanks a lot for explaining what crypto currency is. Is it gaining popularity worldwide or only in some countries? Won't it be difficult for the common men to use it? 

It has appreciated like anything in last couple of months. The Bitcoin has touched all time high in last month which is almost 25 times from what I traded last. I sold my stock in 2016 @$590 and I regret it because the rate of the same  touched $16000 in last month. It's still trading in the range of $13500. 

suni51 wrote:
Shampa Sadhya wrote:
usha manohar wrote:

It has appreciated like anything in last couple of months. The Bitcoin has touched all time high in last month which is almost 25 times from what I traded last. I sold my stock in 2016 @$590 and I regret it because the rate of the same  touched $16000 in last month. It's still trading in the range of $13500. 

According to some who have been invested in bitcoins for more than 5 years and have made some study of it's movement and far reaching implications , this is just the beginning and one can enter into it even at this levels since it is almost like the beginning of the internet and has a long long way to go..

usha manohar wrote:
suni51 wrote:
Shampa Sadhya wrote:
usha manohar wrote:

According to some who have been invested in bitcoins for more than 5 years and have made some study of it's movement and far reaching implications , this is just the beginning and one can enter into it even at this levels since it is almost like the beginning of the internet and has a long long way to go..

As I said I have invested heavily in last 2 months and I have gained almost 90%.  I have a plan to stay invested for at leat 5 years. However, there is no guarantee that it will sustain forever. There are too many posibilities depending upon so many technical and financial facts.But I am thinking as an optimist and leaving everything to chance. This way or that way...

by  » 3 days ago

As I said I have invested heavily in last 2 months and I have gained almost 90%.  I have a plan to stay invested for at leat 5 years. However, there is no guarantee that it will sustain forever. There are too many posibilities depending upon so many technical and financial facts.But I am thinking as an optimist and leaving everything to chance. This way or that way...

It is the same with me , I am just now sitting on a huge profit but am planning to hold on as long as i can

Knowledge can be gained at any stage. Frankly I am at sea as far as bitcoin is concerned,. Can anyone throw more light on it and how does one start? Is there a website for it.?

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.