Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
MG Singh wrote:

Knowledge can be gained at any stage. Frankly I am at sea as far as bitcoin is concerned,. Can anyone throw more light on it and how does one start? Is there a website for it.?

You can see many videos on YouTube that explain how crypto currency like Bitcoin works. There are trading sites like coinbase which deal with different crypto currencies. Basically it s virtual money and every coin is traceable ..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

MG Singh wrote:

Knowledge can be gained at any stage. Frankly I am at sea as far as bitcoin is concerned,. Can anyone throw more light on it and how does one start? Is there a website for it.?

It's not as simple to describe in few sentences but you will be surprised to know that a maximum of 21 million Bitcoins are possible ever. Anyone can generate a Bitcoin of his own however, it's not an easy job as it eats up so much energy and data that makes almost impossible to do so for a common man. But if you wish to learn the trend of different currencies you can check it on this site (Not a referral link)

livecoinwatch.com

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Thank you said by: MG Singh
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.