Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
usha manohar wrote:
suni51 wrote:

I would love to see Sushil Pandit and Dr Subhash Chandra in prominent position in Indian government. They both have clear vision and capacity to work for the welfare of India.

True...

I have always admired Yashwant Sinha because he is a seasoned statesman , also was good for BJP when he was with the party. I wish the party takes him back because he would be a great asset for them..

I liked him too but he should follow party rules. He is presently part of SINHA GANG with Shatrughan ready to join either congress or RJD.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

If Amit Shah can think of visiting a party like Shivsena who has forever abused and maligned BJP, I guess they can reach out to Yashwant Sinha who is  far more reasonable and decent. If we look back at Shivsena ,it started out in the seventies as an extortionist party that targeted out of state workers demanding money. They beat them up if they refused ..later Bala Tnakeray had political ambition so he changed his tunes. But believe me the organization was the first to divide people based on language. 

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

suni51 wrote:

I would love to see Sushil Pandit and Dr Subhash Chandra in prominent position in Indian government. They both have clear vision and capacity to work for the welfare of India.

Surseh Prabhu is also good leader and work well when he was railway minister. He also resume more liability for railway accident and resigned.

Thank you said by: Kalyani Nandurkar
suni51 wrote:
usha manohar wrote:
suni51 wrote:

True...

I have always admired Yashwant Sinha because he is a seasoned statesman , also was good for BJP when he was with the party. I wish the party takes him back because he would be a great asset for them..

I liked him too but he should follow party rules. He is presently part of SINHA GANG with Shatrughan ready to join either congress or RJD.

Yes I agree with you, no one great that party. BJP is only party where person is not important.

Sachin Pilot from Congress party is a promising young leader who comes across as a level headed person who speaks sensibly without going overboard. I feel that in the coming state elections in Rajasthan he would make a great impact especially when you take the incumbency factor for BJP...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

suni51 wrote:
usha manohar wrote:
suni51 wrote:

True...

CM post of Bihar is dream of Shatrughan Sinha, who is leader of Sinha gang. This dream of Sinha will never true. He said that Lalu's elder son is Ydhishtra and younger son in Arjuna and Lalu is leader and mentor of Yadva. In these he buttering Lalo Parsad and sons. Is it possible for senior leader like Yaswant Sinha to work under a corrupt leader Lalo Parsad.

Another leader that I admire is Manohar Parrikar, CM of Goa. He recently returned from a 3-month long treatment for his cancer and was back in the office working full time while the AAP circus headed by Kejriwal is still on their Dharna andolan, lazing their time and doing absolutely no work. What is more disgusting about Kejri is that he took full advantage of Anna Hazare when he had joined him against the likes of people such as Mayawati, Lalu and so on, and now after becoming CM has joined hands with those very people!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Thank you said by: usha manohar
Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:

Another leader that I admire is Manohar Parrikar, CM of Goa. He recently returned from a 3-month long treatment for his cancer and was back in the office working full time while the AAP circus headed by Kejriwal is still on their Dharna andolan, lazing their time and doing absolutely no work. What is more disgusting about Kejri is that he took full advantage of Anna Hazare when he had joined him against the likes of people such as Mayawati, Lalu and so on, and now after becoming CM has joined hands with those very people!

Actually I too was about to write about him , he has always been a role model ...earlier when he visited Delhi  , he used to take a taxi to move around. I wish him good health .

Thank you said by: Kalyani Nandurkar
usha manohar wrote:

Sachin Pilot from Congress party is a promising young leader who comes across as a level headed person who speaks sensibly without going overboard. I feel that in the coming state elections in Rajasthan he would make a great impact especially when you take the incumbency factor for BJP...

Sachine is also leader like other congress leaders. He is not different one. He oppose all program of Modi government, toilot, cleaning, yoga. He is person who born with diamond spoon. Condition of BJP in Rajasthan is not good. All groups of society is on azitation. Congress may be won in coming election.

Thank you said by: usha manohar

Manohar Parikar is a very popular leader. I like him for his efficiency and commitment. I wish we had more working politicians like him. I pray for his fast recovery and good health.

I am open to experience what life's mystery bag holds for me

www.arunimakunwar.blogspot.in

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.