Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
usha manohar wrote:
Shampa Sadhya wrote:
usha manohar wrote:

In Karnataka for the first time in more than 30 years , all the resorviors are full and waterfalls are full of water , attracting a lot of tourists . The jog falls is filled to capacity ...

a4e5090cf70e91cbfa8af2b839dc307b

By sharing this pic you are tempting me to visit the particular place. Truly, beauty at its peak. 

Monsoon is celebrated year after year because of the magic it brings into our lives ...

Every drop of monsoon rain is full of life. We all must be respect it. Water is life.

In Pune it still rains everyday. The problem here is that even if it rains for ten minutes, the roads get traffic jammed. But rains are good for the environment so even if we have to face problems, we tolerate that happily.

arjun sai wrote:

In Pune it still rains everyday. The problem here is that even if it rains for ten minutes, the roads get traffic jammed. But rains are good for the environment so even if we have to face problems, we tolerate that happily.

That is the problem with all the cities of our nation. I am not able to tolerate in happily and feel that all the money of tax payers is going down the drain and no government cares to use it to improve our roads and drainage system. I feel livid.

I am open to experience what life's mystery bag holds for me

www.arunimakunwar.blogspot.in

Arunima Singh wrote:
arjun sai wrote:

That is the problem with all the cities of our nation. I am not able to tolerate in happily and feel that all the money of tax payers is going down the drain and no government cares to use it to improve our roads and drainage system. I feel livid.

Only improving roads and drains will not at all solve the issue. The fact is that lack of deforestation and absence of even grasses and shrubs in cities leads to reduction in water absorbing capacity of the land and much of the water is wasted away overflooding the drains and rivers etc. NO matter how deeper drains you get, lack of vegetation will still to overflowing them each time it rains.

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:
Arunima Singh wrote:
arjun sai wrote:

Only improving roads and drains will not at all solve the issue. The fact is that lack of deforestation and absence of even grasses and shrubs in cities leads to reduction in water absorbing capacity of the land and much of the water is wasted away overflooding the drains and rivers etc. NO matter how deeper drains you get, lack of vegetation will still to overflowing them each time it rains.

Improvement of roads and drains are only for then benefit of corrupt peoples. After every rain season government spend big amount on improvement of roads but these improvement never stay till the next rain season. It is right lack of trees and shrubs is also reason of flood. But for all these land is required, where is land for tree and shrubs. Illegal construction in the way of natural flow of water is also problem.

Now this excessive of rain has turned into disaster in states like Kerala and Karnataka.

I am open to experience what life's mystery bag holds for me

www.arunimakunwar.blogspot.in

Monsoon makes people's happy. Because farmers are totally depend on monsoon rrain in U.P. ando bihar.we greenery everywhere in this season. So monsoon is called the king of seasons in rural areas. In my villege farmers worship for rain .Mostly festivals are celebrate in this season. But overrain create a huge problem for the common peoples. The area wich are flood affected the monsoon is curse for them .
Arivesh kumar Rathor wrote:
Monsoon makes people's happy. Because farmers are totally depend on monsoon rrain in U.P. ando bihar.we greenery everywhere in this season. So monsoon is called the king of seasons in rural areas. In my villege farmers worship for rain .Mostly festivals are celebrate in this season. But overrain create a huge problem for the common peoples. The area wich are flood affected the monsoon is curse for them .

Less or more whole India is depends of monsoon. Kerla, Karnatka is facing flood and here in North Rajasthan we are facing problem of shortage of rain. In whole month we have only 2.8mm rain. It is good for us that   catchment area of Punjab and HP have enough rain so our canals also have plenty of water.

Hopefully the rains will stop and the sun comes out soon.

Yes, the common man has to live on the mercey of Nature. We want rain so dearly but when it submerges everything we then wait for the Sun to shine and save our life and belongings. In India drainage system is built to drain the money into wrong channels.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.