I noticed that for few days members are not active at forum. What is reason behind it? It is not good sign for site. We must be take actively part in discussions. 

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

Before also we had such phase where the forum remained inactive for many days. At least nowadays few members contribute in a daily basis.

Lets hope the forum will again see lots of discussion in the coming days.

I feel the same but a site becomes less attractive where admin is not active. I think it's time for the admin to appear and do something.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Thank you said by: jabeen

It is bound to happen when only a couple of members post and start new discussions ..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

suni51 wrote:

I feel the same but a site becomes less attractive where admin is not active. I think it's time for the admin to appear and do something.

Yes it is right site is not attractive like earlier. Earning is much slow and payment is also. I am waiting for payment for more than three months. At present site have only 2 option of earning, forum and article writing. But admin is taking too much time in reviewing payment. So peoples are less interested in spending time on this site. We some members have old and cordial relation, so we wants that site work properly so we can meet here with our friends. 

Article writing is no more an option for time being and I don't think it will come back any time soon. As far payment, yes we are waiting for a word from admin.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

suni51 wrote:

Article writing is no more an option for time being and I don't think it will come back any time soon. As far payment, yes we are waiting for a word from admin.

Yes yours and mine payment is pending, yesterday no one post a single comments here. 

For a site to attract contributors it must be vibrant. Unfortunately the one item that makes a site vibrant is article writing. This is absent so its like a slow death. The promoters need vision and defication. Is it there?

Yes I am agree with you, when a site have not option of earning, no one like to continue with site. In this week three members including me post here.

Now since payment itself is a question , it is bound to deter even the regular members..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

usha manohar wrote:

Now since payment itself is a question , it is bound to deter even the regular members..

Yes I am waiting for payment for more than 3 months and it is waiting approval of admin. If members will not work at site than it may be a problem for site.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.