Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
anil wrote:
usha manohar wrote:

Now since payment itself is a question , it is bound to deter even the regular members..

Yes I am waiting for payment for more than 3 months and it is waiting approval of admin. If members will not work at site than it may be a problem for site.

Frankly, I don't think the promoter is bothered about payment. He has made his bucks so that's it. He continues to get some residual income from the site from the articles already posted so why should he bother?

MG Singh wrote:
anil wrote:
usha manohar wrote:

Now since payment itself is a question , it is bound to deter even the regular members..

Yes I am waiting for payment for more than 3 months and it is waiting approval of admin. If members will not work at site than it may be a problem for site.

Frankly, I don't think the promoter is bothered about payment. He has made his bucks so that's it. He continues to get some residual income from the site from the articles already posted so why should he bother?

Yes some what it is right.

I see a few new names on the board. It's a positive sign. But unless admin is willing to take it forward with a zeal it will not happen. I am no where close to minimum payout but hearing about these payments delay is really demotivating. Hope admin takes a note of it. 

I am open to experience what life's mystery bag holds for me

www.arunimakunwar.blogspot.in

Arunima Singh wrote:

I see a few new names on the board. It's a positive sign. But unless admin is willing to take it forward with a zeal it will not happen. I am no where close to minimum payout but hearing about these payments delay is really demotivating. Hope admin takes a note of it. 

Unfortunately Arunima, many of the names on the board are those of the new joinees who automatically gets bonus points for joining the site. So its actually a cause for concern that old members are no longer interested in forum discussion. 

jabeen wrote:
Arunima Singh wrote:

Unfortunately Arunima, many of the names on the board are those of the new joinees who automatically gets bonus points for joining the site. So its actually a cause for concern that old members are no longer interested in forum discussion. 

Even I noticed the same. Old members are loosing interest because of stop of article writing and moreover delay in payments is not something encouraging. It takes more than an year to reach payout after active participation. And if payment is delayed it further demotivates me. 

New users have joined the site and that shows that with little effort from admin and old members the site can be revived. 

Thank you said by: jabeen
Arunima Singh wrote:
jabeen wrote:
Arunima Singh wrote:

Even I noticed the same. Old members are loosing interest because of stop of article writing and moreover delay in payments is not something encouraging. It takes more than an year to reach payout after active participation. And if payment is delayed it further demotivates me. 

New users have joined the site and that shows that with little effort from admin and old members the site can be revived. 

Exactly. And I feel the main problem is silence from the administrator. Even if there is some problem because of which there is a delay in payment or even  if he is planning to make some changes for which the article section still remains suspended, he should at least write some few words in the forum which would bring the old members back to the site. But the prolong silence from his side is only confusing everyone.

Thank you said by: Arunima Singh, usha manohar
jabeen wrote:
Arunima Singh wrote:
jabeen wrote:
Arunima Singh wrote:

Exactly. And I feel the main problem is silence from the administrator. Even if there is some problem because of which there is a delay in payment or even  if he is planning to make some changes for which the article section still remains suspended, he should at least write some few words in the forum which would bring the old members back to the site. But the prolong silence from his side is only confusing everyone.

It is right that delay is payment are article writing section is problem but silence of admin, is more serious problem. I am waiting for payment for six month. 

Six months is way too long time Anil. And I have seen you being regular here and mostly on top on the board. In six months you might be nearing towards your next payout. Have you heard anything from the admin?? 

Arunima Singh wrote:

Six months is way too long time Anil. And I have seen you being regular here and mostly on top on the board. In six months you might be nearing towards your next payout. Have you heard anything from the admin?? 

No admin is silent for some months, it is also problem, Delay in payment is not a problem but silence of admin is problem. 

There is a very clear answer for Admin's silence- I understand that Admin sees no point in continuing with no revenue generation with lack of visitors. I think we should understand the site is doing in RED therefore he has lost his interest in the site. All we can do is hope, pray and think that the things will improve in future.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.