Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
The popular styles of briyani in India are Hyderabadi, Awadhi, Sindhi, Ambur, Vaniyambadi, Bhatkali, Memoni, Malabar, Thallapakattu, Beary, Buhari, Bombay.

what's this Malabar Biryani. am in Kerla, yet hearing for the first time :blink:

In kerala, Kozhicode Biryani is most famous

Andhra was free from all the invasions ( In fact, except Mughals, none are the invaders of India.All of them are expanded their kingdoms). Hence we retained our original flavors and our exclusive cuisine.

I love Andhra food which are very spicy but tasty, we have a couple of restaurants in Mangalore which serve excellent Andhra food especially the veg and no veg Thalis - good value for money..

If you are a non- vegetarian, you should taste the mouth watering sea food of Andhra

i really want to come to Andra on Sarala's marriage :)

Meera sandhu
The popular styles of briyani in India are Hyderabadi, Awadhi, Sindhi, Ambur, Vaniyambadi, Bhatkali, Memoni, Malabar, Thallapakattu, Beary, Buhari, Bombay.

what's this Malabar Biryani. am in Kerla, yet hearing for the first time :blink:

Andhra was free from all the invasions ( In fact, except Mughals, none are the invaders of India.All of them are expanded their kingdoms). Hence we retained our original flavors and our exclusive cuisine.

I love Andhra food which are very spicy but tasty, we have a couple of restaurants in Mangalore which serve excellent Andhra food especially the veg and no veg Thalis - good value for money..

If you are a non- vegetarian, you should taste the mouth watering sea food of Andhra

I have tasted vegetarian meals alone in Andhra hotels. I don't had a chance to taste non-veg items until now.[/quote

King size prawns are Andhra specialty. Try if you get a chance

I will join you. After marriage you will be my guest at Vizag

Rambabu, have you ever been to 'Bhojanam' (Restaurant well-known for Andra Pradesh Dishes). I have tasted few varieties in that restaurant in Chennai. All were Awesome & mouth watering.

Born to express, not to impress.
http://royalrobsideas.blogspot.in/

All Andhra foods are very tasty. But I feel all the dishes are too spicy comparing to the dishes of Tamilnadu. Here are many Andhra Mess in Tamilnadu.

That's because spices are abundantly available here

Rambabu, have you ever been to 'Bhojanam' (Restaurant well-known for Andra Pradesh Dishes). I have tasted few varieties in that restaurant in Chennai. All were Awesome & mouth watering.

I missed it. This time, i make it a point to catch up "Bhojanam."

I will join you. After marriage you will be my guest at Vizag

Vizag? :blink:

sarala is also from your city :P
just check if she is your neighbour :P :P :P

I got one such member from Boduunan family a few months back......just 10 minute walk from my home :cheer: :cheer:

Meera sandhu

I have tasted vegetarian meals alone in Andhra hotels. I don't had a chance to taste non-veg items until now.[/quote

Definitely babuji. I have a plan to visit hyderabad very shortly and will taste it.

I have tasted vegetarian meals alone in Andhra hotels. I don't had a chance to taste non-veg items until now.

[/quote

Yeah, if not you can extend your trip to vizag , a haven for sea- food

Definitely babuji. I have a plan to visit hyderabad very shortly and will taste it.
fish is an important ingredient of kerala dish too....particularly Prawns and pearl spot.....
back waters supply both a lot. there is a variety of sea fish too

Meera sandhu
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.