Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
fish is an important ingredient of kerala dish too....particularly Prawns and pearl spot.....
back waters supply both a lot. there is a variety of sea fish too

My place is so strategically located from where both sea and river are not more than 2 Km. So we enjoy the delicacies of both sea and river fish. Talk of "Best of two worlds."
fish is an important ingredient of kerala dish too....particularly Prawns and pearl spot.....

My place is so strategically located from where both sea and river are not more than 2 Km. So we enjoy the delicacies of both sea and river fish. Talk of "Best of two worlds."

My area is most influenced by Brits and Moughals therefore most of the culinary-royal is from these two former rulers, in fact part of life style of common people.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

My area is most influenced by Brits and Moughals therefore most of the culinary-royal is from these two former rulers, in fact part of life style of common people.

you can become fat easily by cashew-badam-butter-fresh cream dishes :P :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Meera sandhu

Luckily we escaped from the later. Though we were influenced by Brits, it didn't make a dent on us as far as food is concerned.All our traditional cuisine in tact.

Luckily we escaped from the later. Though we were influenced by Brits, it didn't make a dent on us as far as food is concerned.All our traditional cuisine in tact.

As far intact part of it, we have spread ours in almost every where in the world.
Butter chicken
tandoori
nan
tikka
kabab
matar paneer
and innumerable dishes from Punjab are in demand every where with original Punjabi names.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

As far intact part of it, we have spread ours in almost every where in the world.
Butter chicken
tandoori
nan
tikka
kabab
matar paneer
and innumerable dishes from Punjab are in demand every where with original Punjabi names.

Yes Sunil. These are the delicious dishes we order monthly in our office from Punjabi dabas in chennai.
They always prefer to eat royal food.All royal food are invented by them.And now we enjoy those food.

Sharmistha Banerjee
The popular styles of briyani in India are Hyderabadi, Awadhi, Sindhi, Ambur, Vaniyambadi, Bhatkali, Memoni, Malabar, Thallapakattu, Beary, Buhari, Bombay.

what's this Malabar Biryani. am in Kerla, yet hearing for the first time :blink:

In kerala, Kozhicode Biryani is most famous

Andhra was free from all the invasions ( In fact, except Mughals, none are the invaders of India.All of them are expanded their kingdoms). Hence we retained our original flavors and our exclusive cuisine.

I love Andhra food which are very spicy but tasty, we have a couple of restaurants in Mangalore which serve excellent Andhra food especially the veg and no veg Thalis - good value for money..

If you are a non- vegetarian, you should taste the mouth watering sea food of Andhra

Of course I do and since we get plenty of fish ,prawns,crabs in mangalore the restaurants all serve very fresh sea fod , so also the Andhra restaurants..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Butter chicken
tandoori
nan
tikka
kabab
matar paneer

Apart from the ones you have mentioned I love makki ki roti,Rajma and Aloo gobi - punjabi style , with lots of butter and ghee ..the only problem is my children who dont let me touch both of them... :dry:

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Butter chicken
tandoori
nan
tikka
kabab
matar paneer

Apart from the ones you have mentioned I love makki ki roti,Rajma and Aloo gobi - punjabi style , with lots of butter and ghee ..the only problem is my children who dont let me touch both of them... :dry:

We can't treat food style as just like that. It has a strong relationship associated with our culture and lifestyle.

Born to express, not to impress.
http://royalrobsideas.blogspot.in/
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.