Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Harshil wrote:
[quote]You Have Golden Heart Rajani....

I think this could nice point to remember....

Either spending on crackers and other unuseful things...

we should celebrate deepavali by helping others, specially poors...

it would make them a smile, which would make our deepavali with more celebrations[/quote]

Thanks Harshil but i think i am not such kind hearted everytime..as i have done it once and now :( ????
So if people think they enjoy this way may be many poor children will be happy
There are many organisations like bhumi,agaram,v trust, kaakum karangal in chennai helping the poor kids . My friends are member in some of the charities and they have performed several programs to make children happier!
000203D2-20100917.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)
@Rajani

This is a time-tested and age-old theory and when it is put into practice makes both happy!!
Ya that is true chinmoy maybe old one but works very well...I just shared it with you all...
The old ones are not always good ones but some of them are gems just needing polishing on our part!
Next diwali let us all boddunanians meet at one point and celebrate the diwali with poor kids.It will atleast make the pollution worth
That's great idea but I wonder it would be feasible for all to meet at one point.Let's see!
He he !!!! :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: nice idea but practice implementation is again not possible..Lets see.. :)
That's right,Rajani! When people belonging to a region find it so diificult to meet I wonder if such a meet covering all the regions is possible.
Sajee, that is really nice suggestion to meet in diwali, but you know hyderabad is so faaaaaaaaaaaaar from indore :)
laughsq-20100918-2.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.