Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
WOOOHOOOOOOOO sajeetharan, Now you have open a mysteries behind this thread, man, stop teasing deepti :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
chinmoymukherjee wrote:
[quote]Huh!They let their worries come into the open and that's why the world is so worried!!! [/quote]

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
Harshil,

what makes you to think that am teasing deepti? Hope you are wrong..i just said one common fact about women!
sajeetharan wrote:
[quote]Harshil,

what makes you to think that am teasing deepti? Hope you are wrong..i just said one common fact about women![/quote]

Oh, man, I am just joking, it a joke, you told yamraj always fail to recognized them....
:) :) :) :)
Oh okay but the scientific reason behind this is women has higher immunity level then men due to which even girl child has more probablity of surviving than boy
Oh my god... it that true... I didn't know that, thanks for this information sajeetharan
well harshil if you have so many problems with womens, then better dont get married....

free advice for you....
Oh my god, How could I do this kavita, you know something mens only have problems with women's mind not women.

Even men have their needs ;) ........ :laugh: :laugh:

So, Sadly Saying I have to marry someone :( ....

Its friendly post don't take seriously
Nice facts about women shared by Sajeetharan.. but i dont think life span is more for women than men...it is completely absurd study as life and death doesnt depend upon gender...

OK Harshil i am not joking this time it serious statement from me..let know the exact scientific reason from sajee...what do you say? ;) :) as i think already jokes have been cracked earlier.. :)
Oh rajani!

Women live longer for two reasons
1) Physiologically they are better Flexible structure
Child Delivery acts as Overhaul Their routine work involve most of the body.
2) Habits
They take care of their bodies, smile, laugh & cry, love people around them more than men which makes them happy
Most important they are sensible enough .
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.