Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I don't see how electronic messages can do without grammar! These are only means of communication not the messages that these communications contain!
Its the advent of electronic devices that has led to ignorance and misuse of grammar, all in order to fit as many words as possible in a small space!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

If it's electronic or print, absence or disregard of basic rules would always affect quality of any message!
[quote]If it's electronic or print, absence or disregard of basic rules would always affect quality of any message! [/quote]

Yes, but sadly, convenience seems to be keyword rather than rules and quality!

I don't know much about the practices at BPOs but I heard that now they have trainers in grammar! Is it true?
[quote]I don't know much about the practices at BPOs but I heard that now they have trainers in grammar! Is it true? [/quote]

Yes, its true there are trainers to teach proper English, but the focus is more on building accent (depending on who the client is) and getting the phonetics right, so written English and per se grammar is not really improved!

yes, For BPO's they give some training to speak or type English with good grammar

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

I don't know much about the practices at BPOs but I heard that now they have trainers in grammar! Is it true?

Chinmoy ji, Now on BPO's they have trainers to give training to Speak with proper grammar. but, the fact is still they are recuirting freshers only. so, only few gets well tranned with proper english and others still in job with unproper english.

Vinu
There are giving grammar training in BPO also. And for BPO it became necessary of english grammar

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

However important the role of accent might be I don't know how poor grammar can be compromised!
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.