Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
My grammer is poor. But,when it comes to fluency,i can speak. Being in boddunan,i have improved my own grammer. It had really helped.

Want to make each day Accountable

The problem here is that we speak to a lot of persons with different academic backgounds and fluency might see us through in the case of persons not particular about grammatical usages but grammatical deficiency might land us in great emabarrassment if the person at the end knows it better!
If you perform any work with hard labour then you must got the success.
[quote]If you perform any work with hard labour then you must got the success. [/quote]

Looks like you definitely need some more hard work to get the grammar right!
1_2011-12-19.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 4360]}
Hmmm!
the more you speak and you writing in English, you will get english language.But writing and speaking is not the only thing. before speaking and writing we should think and in english and speak and right as most of the people think in their own mother tongue and translate it to English language , there fore this create mistakes in English especially in sentenceformation

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

Speaking or writing should be done under the guidance of experts who are well-versed in the respective fields!
English a kind of language we need to observe people speaking, we need to read lot of books and we need to implement them while speaking

But today the SMS s and e-mails had made a feeling that grammer is unnecessary.

Visit my blogs:

http://abidareacode.blogspot.com
yes,Abid you are right. But for a profession writter grammar is required

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.