Boddunan Forum

Welcome, Guest

Do you have any question about anything? Let the other members answer your question. It can be anything about anything. Just ask here and find the answer.

Topics [Q n A - Find answers to your questions]

Is there any chance to know who has rated the karma?
How to develop a habit of reading among children especially kids?
how many of you believe in astrology and palmistry? and how far it relates to reality?
Nettle tea is good for various health problems but I havent find proper resource to buy it in India. How to find it here or can anyone help me to buy it from other sources.
It has been found that there is more activity in the Forum section than anywhere else on the site. For keeping the other sections as active as the forum section, can we have a...
Why do people resist change in an organisation?
I think they are planning to hike the fair. I am expecting them to increase basic facilities for passengers.
What would be your most feared way of dying??
How often you make other person to laugh or cry?
5 questions will be asked on every sunday . answers will be posted only by me on every sunday before asking new questions. answers to the questions must post to me as pm (...
configuration guide for Outlook 2010 * This guide will show you how to manually configure Outlook 2010 with your Exchange account. * How...
What are the most common diseases in our country?
I am not able to upload more than two pictures in my articles. Waht is th problem?
What Language have you always wanted to learn other than English? and Why?
Complete List of Shortcut Keys for Outlook 2010 It’s very essential to know keyboard shortcuts in order to improve your time speed and get your work done fast. Microsoft...
I am using google ads on my blog. If some visitor click ads on my blog, then how to know which ads they are clicked? Is there any option in google adsense account for information...
ingrediants: choclate powder or bornavita powder or boast powder Milk sugar Preparation: Take a bowl. Add some milk and freeze them in the defreeze by covering...
a full screen shot of the new Outlook 2010 interface. I suppose I must state that this is only a technical preview and this may still change a lot before the final version is...
:) Hi lovely member of Boddunan. Let us count and come to know our family some more closely. you all please tell us which Profession you belongs to by adding A or B or C + 1...
What is the role of a coach in developing a successful team?