Boddunan Forum

Welcome, Guest

Do you have any question about anything? Let the other members answer your question. It can be anything about anything. Just ask here and find the answer.

Topics [Q n A - Find answers to your questions]

Hello Maverick will you tell me pls at current time minimum payemnt limit is increased to 1000 to 2000 or not. If yes then you should not do this we hardly come to near about...
Maveerick didn't announce the result of previous GD as he told that that results of previous GD will be announce with the New GD. And i didn't get 50 50 50 poins of three GD's...
can anyone tell me who is the founder of this site???
How much time to be taken to review an aticle written by author in this website?
As virtually I am standing at that 1500 mark, to receive my first cheque, let me ask you, how many days/months were needed by you to earn that amount of money in Boddunan?
What is Karma? I don't understand.
Can voter age be reduced from 18 to 15 years in India ? what are your suggestions and view?
How to build a good rapport between boss and a employee?
I am using an old pc. It has 512MB RAM. When i use google chrome with just 2 tabs, it takes huge memory. I seen it in the processes tab of task manager. Nearly google chrome...
What are the benefits which we derive from Aadhar Card issued by Government of India.
How to fill the communication gap in an organisation?
I am really fed up with OLX, every time and daily , the same ads of olx, either dad one or should we sell the car,......or any other ads. New ads are welcome but the same...
Important note: I have posted this message in order to tell new and old users of boddunan on how to refer genuine potential content writers to boddunan. If moderators find this...
why date change effect come after 11 Am. Means daily i see boddunan Stat. change after 11 o' clock what is the reason behind it.
How Complaints are different from Grievances?
What are your hobbies?
I am in love with my LG desktops from April 11, 2005 :) She is with me from a long time :) What about you ? Please Share your lovely experience boddunanians :)
Who holds the record for most ODI runs in a calendar year? a) Rahul Dravid b) Sachin Tendulkar c) Matthew Hayden d) Ricky Ponting
What is the basic purpose of job analysis?
what is Bipolar Disorder?. Does it affect only women?. Is it curable?.what are the signs and symptoms of it?