Boddunan Forum

Welcome, Guest

Do you have any question about anything? Let the other members answer your question. It can be anything about anything. Just ask here and find the answer.

Topics [Q n A - Find answers to your questions]

How can one quickly get rid of feeling of loneliness??
Actually more than 90% of trades are happening in NSE cash and futures. Turn over of Sensex is only below 10%. Also, market value of BSE is comparitively very small. I have seen...
Hi, Can i uninstall and reinstall a trial version of a software to use it again. If not what should i do?.Will the trail version work again if the entire folder of the previous...
If i am not eligible for revenue sharing program in this month,then my points of this month will be considered for next month?
Anna is the single person who is lightening the war for the Corruption in this old age and the fast life. Do you support Anna?
What would you do if your child misbehaves? will you use force to correct him/her or would you try to make your child understand politely? what if the latter strategy doesn't...
Friends, Can you share your thoughts on this?
What is search engine satuaration in seo?
I wrote an article on airtel trick but forget to mark the category while saving. later i saw the editors comment and marked the category and saved it again.but after that my...
So , how do you spend your weekends ? Some people sleep all through the weekend making up for lost sleep during the week days...but for most people , weekends are meant for...
Dear seniors let me know do we get cash credit form revenue sharing system? Or we only get it from articles only?
When I joined this site the first question on my mind was 'What is the meaning of Boddunan?' Any idea? :blink:
This is mostly to the older members of this site.... What did you Earn during the first month of Boddunan,,, It could be anything.....cash awards, points or any other...
:) I opened a new saving account in Bank of India. Lovely members, according to your personal experience what do you think, i mean which is the best Indian bank in terms of...
What is life in your point of view?
What are some cool websites that help in getting job?
After entering my below resource, I could not find it in "my articles". So, I would like to ask webmaster to clarify the problem....
I am using Tally ERP 9. I have created a ledger, but has not used it. Now I want to delete that ledger, because it is being displaying in the Balance Sheet which is unnecessary....
Hi, I have find that some file sharing hosters gives money when a file is download. Please tell me which file hoster are legit. I want to know. Thanks in advance.
Which country's cricket club ground is known as the Oval ?