Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
You must go see some places where senior people gather to discuss serious matters for instance go to Indian coffee house opposite bus stand Connought place.

Two places in Bangalore come to my mind instantly, one is India Coffee house that I earlier mentioned which is known as the coffee hub of the literati and another is an old restaurant that stated as a coffee shop called Koshy's , where you still find a mixed crowd of students and the educated office going crowd spending their extended lunch break...A land mark in Bangalore!

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Well I havent heard about this coffee house...I think coffee shopes are always enjoyable for getting refreshed after hours of hardwork in colleges and offices. :)
During this holiday season, get out and enjoy one of your local shops. You never know…you might stumble upon your next favorite blend or atmosphere.
During this holiday season, get out and enjoy one of your local shops. You never know…you might stumble upon your next favorite blend or atmosphere.

hmm, I couldnt understand what this statement is? :huh:

Let her try, maybe she would be able to make a better one next time, or you'll be able to reach to the point.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

:) :) :) :) :) :)

Well !!!!!!!!!!!!!

white house

parliament house

etc....

but :) :) :) :) :) :)

I havent heard about this coffee house...

anyway thanks for your information...

Chant Hare krishna and be happy!!

Rajani, what she means to say is that if we get out and visit smaller less know shops in our town, we might come across a shop which would be come our favorite destination for a cup of tea or coffee!! The gist of her post is, be adventurous and explore!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

I have seen one coffee house i.e CCD(Cafe Coffee Day). I didn't had a visit in CCD, because coffee is expensive there.

Want to make each day Accountable

You must go see some places where senior people gather to discuss serious matters for instance go to Indian coffee house opposite bus stand Connought place.

No i have not visited there i have just seen coffee house behind V3S in Luxmi Nagar. :)

No i have not visited there i have just seen coffee house behind V3S in Luxmi Nagar. :)

Both of you, never went to CCD?

Want to make each day Accountable

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.