Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
and my favourite one is coffee cafe day in lucknow.. :)

a.s.
Yes i enjoy it what's wrong in coffee house. :blink:
Do you enjoy coffee house atmosphere?

I dont know if there is a special coffee house atmosphere as you call it- but yes most of them seem to be crowded and filled with youngsters during day time and I wonder what they do there when they should be attending classes.
I do like going to Coffee day and Barista once in a while either with my family or friends when it is not too crowded ..it is nice and relaxed !

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

I never been to coffee atmosphere and i don't know how it look also. once i saw in one film

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

I dont know if there is a special coffee house atmosphere as you call it- but yes most of them seem to be crowded and filled with youngsters during day time and I wonder what they do there when they should be attending classes.
I do like going to Coffee day and Barista once in a while either with my family or friends when it is not too crowded ..it is nice and relaxed !

Actually in my post I was talking about 'Indian coffee house' That look so different from other places with a chain of these especially where English used to reside. Later they were taken as meeting places by writers and reporters. This is supposed to be one of the biggest chain of its kind in India.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Actually in my post I was talking about 'Indian coffee house' That look so different from other places with a chain of these especially where English used to reside. Later they were taken as meeting places by writers and reporters. This is supposed to be one of the biggest chain of its kind in India.

Sunil, is it India Coffee house that was a land mark in Bangalore ? i have so many memories attached to it since my childhood.My father used to take us there for a treat of Bread ,butter omlettes and cutlets after we spent an afternoon reading at Cubbon park library...those were the days !
Now India coffee house has moved to Church street from MG Road, but remains more or less the same.My children never fail to visit it at least once when they come for a holiday...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Sunil, is it India Coffee house that was a land mark in Bangalore ? i have so many memories attached to it since my childhood.My father used to take us there for a treat of Bread ,butter omlettes and cutlets after we spent an afternoon reading at Cubbon park library...those were the days !
Now India coffee house has moved to Church street from MG Road, but remains more or less the same.My children never fail to visit it at least once when they come for a holiday...

Actually Indian Coffee house and India Coffee house are two different old food chains , Indian Coffee house never served non vegan but South Indian with real coffee only. I used to visit its Allahabad branch while in hostel and then the only theater with English movies nearby. Coffee and dosha both were 0.50 then. Bill of re 1 and tip paise 10. hahaha. Yes I had been to India coffee house during my stay Bangalore during my training.

Then what is the year sunny you mentioned here.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

Yes one sees majority of youngsters there but on other places too we find youngsters only so i don't find anything unusual about coffee home's atmosphere. :blink:
You must go see some places where senior people gather to discuss serious matters for instance go to Indian coffee house opposite bus stand Connought place.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.