The topic is locked.
Can any one explain how to avoid hair loas. Now-a-days teenagers are loosing their hair in their early 20-30's itself.

How to avoid it??

Vinu
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Try to take alot of care.
First of comb your hair daily but don't do over combing.
Try to have more water.
At least apply oil twice in a week and wash your hair twice in a week.
Eat good healthy diet.
Don't think much and always keep your mind peace.
Maintain your weight according to your age.

Try to do this exercise every day that is - Sit on the ground, stretch your legs forward straightly then stretch your hands forward then try to touch your toes with your hands but dont bend your knees while touching the toes and even try to touch your knee with your fore head.

this exercise will show your the difference. Hair loss will control as the blood circulation in the brain will be good and your nerves will relax and the hair will grow.

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

Thank you said by: vinodh, Abhijit Dnyaneshwar Bangal
Thanks salara for your tips. it will help many people to avoid hair loss..

Vinu
Vinodh all these tips are practiced by me and i had a good result so every one can utilize them

Just consult to the doctor for better treatment and use better shampoo.
Nice tips given by Sarala. Apart from this always use branded shampoo and use it only once or twice a week. Prevent your hair from excessive exposure of the sunlight...!
Try to cover your hair whenever you go out.Wash your hair with tap water. if possible mineral water.The hero SRK use mineral water to wash his hair.

A nice tip to get your hair stron.

Take Some Reetha soak in hot water over night and wash your hair with it in the morning.

Try this it will make your hair stronger and stronger.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

Sarala and Sasikanth have given good tips .Almost all tips are given by her which I think are very very useful so now i have only 1 tip left-Do not use garnier shampoo + oil -it is dangerous to use such products,use herbal and ayurvdic products. Apna khayal rakhna!! :)
Oh no, vidhi, I was planning to use garnier hair fall controll in future. thank god. you have posted this reply

Thank you vidhi for knowing this i used this one several days back now i am not using it.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.