Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
no it would be harsh on him.anarchy is caused by the improper functioning of the government.
Anna hazare popularized this issue and youth of the country followed him.but none of these youth had any clear cut aims or reason.they followed the mass.
Supporting anna means supporting a good cause.He is trying to do of his best we all must support to him.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

I totally and completely support Anna in his fight against corruption. We have given support to all different parties who have only shown us false hopes and given commitments that have never been fulfilled. It is high time that we join such movement now and put a stop to our country be thrown to dogs!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Let us see facts in their true lights before we criticize Anna or whoever is championing the cause of probity in public life. I don't think any of the corruption battles which some politicians have been fighting in various courts would have been there but for pro-active judicial actions. This government supports and shields corrupts and corruption.And the public support is just spontaneous.Instead of criticizing Anna or imputing motives behind his action the government would do well to clean its own house!
[quote]Let us see facts in their true lights before we criticize Anna or whoever is championing the cause of probity in public life. I don't think any of the corruption battles which some politicians have fighting in various courts would have been there but for pro-active judicial actions. This government supports and shields corrupts and corruption.And the public support is just spontaneous.Instead of criticizing Anna or imputing motives behind his action the government would do well to clean its own house! [/quote]

I agree! Anyone who does not know much about Anna Hazare should visit Ralegan Siddhi at least once in his lifetime. The man has actually made a paradise of that place which used to be actually a seedy, barren village full of drunkards and good-for-nothing lazy bums. If at all Anna was a corrupt man without any principles, as is now being declared loudly, he would never have been able to work such wonders in his home town. Actually, because of the support he has evoked, there are people who are threatened by his very presence and what he can do, the result being such malicious rumors about him!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

[quote]Let us see facts in their true lights before we criticize Anna or whoever is championing the cause of probity in public life. I don't think any of the corruption battles which some politicians have fighting in various courts would have been there but for pro-active judicial actions. This government supports and shields corrupts and corruption.And the public support is just spontaneous.Instead of criticizing Anna or imputing motives behind his action the government would do well to clean its own house!

I agree! Anyone who does not know much about Anna Hazare should visit Ralegan Siddhi at least once in his lifetime. The man has actually made a paradise of that place which used to be actually a seedy, barren village full of drunkards and good-for-nothing lazy bums. If at all Anna was a corrupt man without any principles, as is now being declared loudly, he would never have been able to work such wonders in his home town. Actually, because of the support he has evoked, there are people who are threatened by his very presence and what he can do, the result being such malicious rumors about him![/quote]

I agree.. Ralegan siddhi the invention of Anna.. where the only place in india which in independent.

Anna these days suffered from illness but we should all pray for him because he put the first step for this and his last step is also needed.
anna hazare proclaims himself as the ultimate Gandhian in india .tell me which Gandhian would support a man who has slapped another.
anna hazare has publicly asked the man who slapped pawar " only one slap". is it an indication of true Gandhian..?
Thank you said by: Gulshan Kumar Ajmani
I would rather like Anna Hazare to shine in his glory!
I support his demand but I can not support his way of movement.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
anna hazare proclaims himself as the ultimate Gandhian in india .tell me which Gandhian would support a man who has slapped another.
anna hazare has publicly asked the man who slapped pawar " only one slap". is it an indication of true Gandhian..?

He is the new Gandhi not the old one..simple yar.
Still he is fighting do not search negative points be positive and just go for the fight against Corruption.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.